Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely do not offend me 😂 I find all of your Photoshops bleeping hilarious...and if we could know one another I'd bloody love you to do one with me in it with my size 8 footz 😉
As your username is chicken all I can imagine is a cute chicken with massive fooooootzzzz 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trollomon saw Hinch’s fruit ice cubes for herself and raises frozen banana yoghurts for her children. Doing the same content again, but just a bit better.
Won’t mention the gender stereotyping with the pink & blue sprinkles!

Reactions: 24
The girl in green is really faking her smile isn’t sheView attachment 1414509
Is this recent? This was her going off in the car last week wasn’t it? I remember talk about the “doesn’t like getting her legs out” dress.

I’m way behind so not sure if it’s been mentioned but Ashley James has been told by the ASA that she has to put “not an ad” or “not a gift” when she’s recommending something on her post that she’s paid for herself. I notice that Hinch has also been doing this recently and wonder if she’s also had a slap on the wrist from the ASA? 🤔
It was reported on BBC News today that Molly Mae’s had her wrist slapped as well.

Reactions: 16
Father Pantry at your service guysch.

Screenshot_20220713_220234.jpg

This trellis was a right ballache FYI 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70
How has she not moved in yet? It took us 6 months to renovate a whole house (that actually needed renovating as the bathroom was unsafe, kitchen smelt like a stagnant pond etc) and we lived there the whole time... she's so weird
It takes a little longer when you announce your new #NotAFarm. You need to sit around waiting on the #gifted freebie offers rolling in.
She wasn't genuinely asking a few days ago what a hot tub is like to run, she had her fishing rod out hoping a company will now get in contact gifting them one. FREELOADER! Can't stand the con woman!

Reactions: 22
Of course Jimbobgetajobnob loves orange in his, I wouldn’t expect anything else from Mr Orangery 🤭

B6438141-6095-49D0-98A4-35F2CE7A052C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You nusty lot may be trolls.
You may be fat hens throwing cruncky snacks down your fat greedy thriats.
You may drink 10l of coke.
You may need to get a life hunnayyys.

But you’re funny fuckers and you do make me laugh xoxoxo

The best thing about Hinch is her trolls.
Awww! I was in a stupid Jackie Weaver-esque meeting and missed the nusty fat hen love in!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope my photoshops don’t offend anyone with big feet. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with them. I only do it to remind her she is definitely not a size 5, the lies she tells are bleeping ridiculous x
I’m a size 7 and never crossed my mind to be offended but then again I don’t pretend they are size 5. 😂 Love your posts @Andioooop x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Only catching up now and I don’t know if I can read all the comments tonight! I’m exhausted. I just saw her new stories and couldn’t help but feel she was told to create new trendy content without bloody r&b but with this action sound instead. So late in a trend once again trying to copy other successful accts. another bleeping ad for garnier and an unclaimed ad for Milton.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.