Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there a plug socket under the seating area, is that to plug the tablet chargers in so the kids ipads don't run out of battery at meal times, would be unimaginable to have to actually talk to each other at the table as a family over dinner!!!!
Or maybe for a lamp. Make it look like a proper trashy diner. She will get rollerskates to serve coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How are you meant to sit on that bench thing in the kitchen? Normally and eat on your knees or sit on your knees to eat on the counter top? I just don’t get what it is ! 🤷‍♀️
A table slots into the space😉😂😂

How are you meant to sit on that bench thing in the kitchen? Normally and eat on your knees or sit on your knees to eat on the counter top? I just don’t get what it is ! 🤷‍♀️
Hope this helps😉🙂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That'll teach you nusty label lady to not invite me to the hen do View attachment 1414049
Omfg how tacky is adding that PANTRY sticker 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nicely goes with the shitshow that is the new Hinch notafarm Kitchen 🤭🤭🤭
Sophie love you are minted, you could easily have paid an interior designer to redesign your entire house, but noooooppppe you're lack of taste and design is now apparent throughout that poor house 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I said a while back that if she mentions “moving in really soon” one more time, I’m launching my phone through a window…

(it’s quite a new phone so I better not but just know that I’m thinking about it…a lot…very much indeed!!!)

That sign is tit and I’m totally here for all of the pettiness about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I missing something…surely the worktop doesn’t overhang the back of the seating area? My eyes must be deceiving me, you can’t possibly lean back against a marble lip.

The seating area looks even more poky and squashed now it’s got the wood shelf on it. I’d say it doesn’t encourage a leisurely meal given it looks bloody uncomfortable. Then again, I wouldn’t want to linger over a cheesy vomit muffin or mug shot or whatever crap they dish up of an evening.

Reactions: 22
I honestly don't understand why it's taking so long to renovate a house?? Is it because it's all pre-recorded and it's already done? Or because she's waiting for the right companies to furnish her house with free stuff? Or (and most likely) she's just waiting for Stacy's wedding weekend to do the big reveal? It's been almost done for months now!

Reactions: 23
What's the obsession with ASMR? She's always so late to these trends or tries to make them a thing again. It just doesn't work for her.

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused. In may I’m sure she said “not long now until we move in”
In June she said “we move in this month”
Again in July she’s said “we move in this month”
But the whole place is allegedly still a building site?
i know that most normal folk live around the builders and the work as we’re not all like hinchy two houses over there, but she’s made out as if they’ve not moved in because it wasn’t ready.
it’s still not and there’s only 2 weeks of this month Left? Seriously, what the duck is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so confused. In may I’m sure she said “not long now until we move in”
In June she said “we move in this month”
Again in July she’s said “we move in this month”
But the whole place is allegedly still a building site?
i know that most normal folk live around the builders and the work as we’re not all like hinchy two houses over there, but she’s made out as if they’ve not moved in because it wasn’t ready.
it’s still not and there’s only 2 weeks of this month Left? Seriously, what the duck is going on?
I feel like she's been saying she's moving any day now since 1st January

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BRB hens just daarncin' round my one of my fairly small bathrooms putting on my serum and slappin' myself across one of my faces

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.