Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kitchen is awful. The dining booth looks hard and takes up too much room.

Knew she’d stick a label saying ‘pantry’ on the large cupboard she thinks is a pantry, but really it’s just a see through cupboard. She has zero taste.

She’s been making sure she gets those Amazon affiliate links in to build her commission.

#mrshinchisover
She’s taken a medium sized kitchen and made it small and useless 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nope. Why do you need a pantry sign? You'll not forget where it is.

There's a bigger gap between the 'r' and the 'y' 😆

View attachment 1414072
That’s how she types 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember a while back she started following the hashtag "cricut for beginners"....
Yeah she's done that herself. Found it on Etsy my eye.
The bleeping R and Y, worse than Ronni E

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Let's say her boys inherit their mums height (isn't there an old wives tale about boys always being taller than their mum or something?)
How are 4 fully grown adults meant to fit in that tiny 'booth' thing? She doesn't think ahead at all...

Reactions: 16
Pantry? It's a glorified cramped cubby hole love. Fatdogslim couldn't even squat for a tit in that.
And that sticker looks tacky as duck. The fact she even needs a sticker to show what that corner is speaks volumes.

Screenshot_20220713-164241_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That booth is really awful. The table in her old house would have looked better. It looks like a reception desk for a tacky salon.

And no. Your fat dog does not make me happy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I did my ASA report, I don’t know how much weight it will hold but I also mentioned you definitely need SPF if using Vitamin C serum. And then I felt like Legally Blonde for pointing that out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
SS has made up special kiddie bags for her child guests at the wedding. Hinch has No excuse not to take her kids😉

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.