Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of bollocks! It’s like the fairground story all over again. I’ve noticed that whenever she does a roller rant that’s not videoed but she writes it all out instead it’s usually bullshit. Easier for her to try and get her story straight when it’s written down rather than when it’s recorded if that makes sensh guysh. I feel like she does this to come across as relatable like an harassed Mum but it’s not relatable all she’s doing is making Jimbobnojob look like a right lazy arsehole lying in bed all morning whilst there is apparent carnage going on downstairs who also couldn’t be arsed throwing the leftover kebabs in the bin.

Your lovely team at Penguin ie Me on tattle

Yes it was ME

Me

I feel watched
Ffs prime day is nearly over. She really needs to sack off her ‘team’ and employ some Tattlers to look after her because I really don’t know what she would do without Tattle keeping her right all the time.

Reactions: 33
I was not prepared for this much catching up on this dickheads movements when I got home from tend work today

Reactions: 16
Regarding the carpets, I heard from someone who works for carpet right at the weekend that she wanted all free carpets throughout and to be paid £5k for the privilege. He said they had told her where to go.. so not sure what the deal ended up being with her latest carpet, but definitely #gifted.

Reactions: 76
Why is she sulking about Jamie leaving her on the dogs cock scented sofa??? The man probably wanted 5 minutes on his own to put his Janine knickers on and update his Only Fans in peace. Because lets face it, the big useless gobshite has no other source of income. Oiiiiiiii Oiiiiiiii all the vest sccchweeeetarrrrrt

Reactions: 51
More bragging
And fuck off with your pishy,poxy ‘book’ all that’s fit for is the bin along with you .
Why not have a look at how difficult it is for people just to exist in this world at the minute? Braggy fucker

Reactions: 20
More bragging
And fuck off with your pishy,poxy ‘book’ all that’s fit for is the bin along with you .
Why not have a look at how difficult it is for people just to exist in this world at the minute? Braggy fucker
Sometimes when I’m feeling particularly petty I hide them behind other books when I go to Asda, so the huns don’t see them, I do it to her best bubs shit books too

Reactions: 39
Brilliant recap! As flawless as a resin driveway you could say.....

Reactions: 16
BOOK OF VESTS

I still can’t get over the tend dramatic morning at Greyskull to be honessssssct guyssssch, who the fuck comes up with so many shit related stories?! Not normal is it.

Also surprised she didn’t add a fake injury in to the mix, ‘snapping’ her toe whilst slipping around in shit and bashing her head on her coffee table dedicated to herself 🫢 might knock some sense into the silly tart!

Reactions: 32
Good for them for putting her straight

I’m glad it’s not just me - what even is it??? I hate the way she slams stuff about too when she’s doing an ad !!
She’s trying to be trendy and following tik Tok but fails miserably

So they gave her 1 for the 2nd staircase which Is the least dog and child friendly

Reactions: 12
Off cutsmaybe.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she's aiming for new carpets at Greyskull after the golden child has shat on them... ?? I mean who ever is moving in after her is going to have some pretty grim carpets aren't they?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.