Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, these beggy influencers who want to be given something for nothing are quite disgusting. It’s all me, myself and I attitude. They take all the time but don’t give back. Makes me sick. When did Hinchy last donate to a food bank for example? When did she give away any of her books or merchandise to any of her loyal Hinchers? She does nothing yet happily takes free carpeting for her home, and free clothing for her kids.

Reactions: 22
So true! She obviously wants to move up the retail ladder but she can't because the middle market aspirational won't touch her.

Celebrities, and I use the word very loosely in her case, usually peak and then their popularity wanes and that's when the likes of Jane Asher (no disrespect to Jane that range was great) team up with poundland etc. but where has Sophie got left to go down to? Is Netto still around?

Reactions: 16
Hahaha I’ve been playing The Sims today and had the exact same thought

Reactions: 3
We will be treated to another food bank meltdown again soon

Reactions: 12
The gutter

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.