Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our friends have a sex swamp hot tub but they can‘t afford to heat it any longer so are contemplating turning it into a sand pit for their grand kids. 🙁. I agree, she’s already got one, Inch and Fiddle are - cough-road testing it this weekend. 🤮
Sex swamp 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can literally imagine her walking round the new house ..

" ok I've posted that already, and that and OOH NO I forgot to film the hot tub months ago hang on.."

" HEY GUYSHHH SHOULD I PURCHASE THIS HOTTUB THAT I FOUND IN MY GARDEN? I JUST CANT BELEIVE IT! I CANT WAIT TO ADD MY OWN TOUCH TOO IT 💫Zoflora 💫 can't wait to take you on this journey #thisIsNotAnAdd #shmells lavvvvly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trying to be relatable, debating whether hot tub is too expensive but has had numerous murals that took months to complete which I'm assuming she paid for, then the orangery, wooly wankers, and a personalised shower room for a dog. Not to mention all the new bathrooms and doesn't look like any furniture from their other house will go to the tend farm. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hot Tub I always fancied one of these, but never bought one, I spoke to one my friends and she said there pain in the arse to maintain and she has a pretty expensive one, so I will stick with my £10 paddling pool to hmm paddle in, I just can’t stand the thought of having to clean something else, plus the cost of energy it not the best thing to buy, I wish she just duck the duck off the bragging/begging witch, incoming free top of the range hot tub, as my friend calls the stew of germs x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Has to go the extra mile to make it more believable...

The poor man's swimming pool...

292962318_710270770060346_1484166372221064818_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soph definitely has more faces than Big Ben but it's a little known fact that the clock tower in the teeny weeny village of Mold-on only has three.
It may only be a myth but the story has been verified by a sweet old lady of 95,drinks in the Blue Boar and goes by the name of Mad Mary,that the tower faces in 3 directions but wouldn't give hinch or her farm the time of day.
The one in Liverpool called the dockers clock (sadly no longer works) just like jimbob has 6 faces 🤔 Soph the dockers clock

Reactions: 8
Begging braggy cow. Definitely after a hot tub if not been gifted one already

Reactions: 10
She pisses me off so much begging & bragging all the time when there are people out there who are going hungry & too proud to ask for help & there she is getting everything for free!

Reactions: 17
A pure bleeping beggy Mitchell moment for the hot tub 🤦🏼‍♀️ I agree, I bet it’s already installed and as we type Inch is in it with fiddle making friends with her panty hamster whilst big Al sobs in the workshop trying stop the kids from eating coins in a play tray

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is a photo of her and the sister together on the hotels insta page. Looks like they all had to wear black. She’s next to her sister at the back.

On the clockwork hotels insta page.
What a boring drab hen do 🙄🤭
Soph must've said its wear black or I'm not coming 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear Sophie,
We know how much you love quotes, especially when they are stolen, because you have no ideas or genuine thoughts of your own.
Bragging is a truly ugly trait, others have bought into your pre-conceived con dream & still are. You don't give anything back in life.
You sure as hell haven't worked for your gains, designed anything from scratch (you tick multiple choice boxes from those who have) & a basic command of English grammar is most definitely not a talent of yours "best selling author?"...........
🤥🐂💩

Screenshot_20220709-182719_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The one question she didn’t ask is are hot tubs expensive to run, a least that might have made her a tad relatable.
Still, we all know that Jamie will have had one installed as a ‘surprise’ whilst she’s at the hen do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen on SS story a Pap or stalker have been following them around and sold the pics to the papers. Can you imagine the corkers they could of got of Hinch🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.