Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Multi-21 It contains a Teddy bear from Boots that the girl has had made with a photo of Sophie on it's tummy, so she can cuddle "her" when she's feeling down or anxious. Breaks my heart because she is 19 with learning difficulties too.

View attachment 1365173
It's so frustrating as well because she CONSTANTLY goes on about 'maybe one day I'll meet you', and Soph NEVER comments and I highly doubt she'll meet her. I mean how long did it take her to meet that girl in Scotland?!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Do people really, actually still do this??!! What the actual duck!!!!!!! And why, if they want to colour code their cloths, can’t they decide on their own!! I’m actually speechless!! I use a cloth in my kitchen and Chuck it in the machine to be washed (with a full load and on 30 degrees) and the next time I use that cloth I’ll prob use it on the bathroom!! Why you do need to colour code if your washing your cloths between uses??!! Mind blown 🤯🤯 xx
Exactly this!

It's corporate companies way of getting us to buy more products, whether they be colour coded cloths or antibacterial stuff for our washing machines.

It's all very well, but what did our grandparents, or great grandparents do? There were still germs and bacteria then, but they didn't have the gumpf we have now. They boiled washed really minging stuff like nappies in a saucepan, or used plain old soap and water and actual elbow grease (not the chemical fueled crap you can buy now) and everyone was fine, and why? Because soap washes away germs!

I always think of my infection control training - if plain old soap and water kills the majority of germs and bacteria with good hand hygiene, then cloths in an hours wash will also work.

People now seem to forget that soap catches germs and then washes them away and you literally need nothing else. It's really that simple 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oi oi mum, ya prick! Reminds me of a programme on year's ago about a Scottish lad with Tourettes.
Was that the same programme where a young guy with Tourettes smacked his mum in a supermarket?! Dunno why that sticks in my mind but it does!

Bravo @Pollyanna263 and @Andioooop what an awesome.pair you are. 'Not even Titsalina Bumsquash made me howl! As for that pic with Fiddle fiddling away with Inch finished me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just wanna see what she's wearing in 32, 33 degree weather when she cries when it gets warmer than 15 in England

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fab recap and Photoshop creations for the new thread! ♥ @Pollyanna263 and @Andioooop .

Can she just have a holiday meltdown or roller rant please? Or something like the virgin radio comments thread drama? I'm so bored right now that I'm tempted to start some drama in my own life for entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just wanna see what she's wearing in 32, 33 degree weather when she cries when it gets warmer than 15 in England
Her tit Snit suit guyysch

hope that helps

Was that the same programme where a young guy with Tourettes smacked his mum in a supermarket?! Dunno why that sticks in my mind but it does!

Bravo @Pollyanna263 and @Andioooop what an awesome.pair you are. 'Not even Titsalina Bumsquash made me howl! As for that pic with Fiddle fiddling away with Inch finished me off!
If i remember right ronnie hooked her in b&ms or somthing 🤣 good lad. Fink that was the last time she was left alone with them guuyschh...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do people really, actually still do this??!! What the actual duck!!!!!!! And why, if they want to colour code their cloths, can’t they decide on their own!! I’m actually speechless!! I use a cloth in my kitchen and Chuck it in the machine to be washed (with a full load and on 30 degrees) and the next time I use that cloth I’ll prob use it on the bathroom!! Why you do need to colour code if your washing your cloths between uses??!! Mind blown 🤯🤯 xx
Im a grotty witch i dont think ive ever washed a cloth 😂😂😂 i just use them, rinse them.. use them. When theyve had it i bin them 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh man that girl has posted a video of her opening her bear with cuntoid features Soph on it. I went from cringe, rage at cuntoid for encouraging it to feeling absolutely heart sorry to this vulnerable young girl that's being expolited by an absolute bastard 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 38
So so sad. And she was squealing with pure excitement and called it her baby and was kissing it. 😞😞😞😞😥😥😥
It's almost bordering on stalkerish behavior and it's weird. I know she has learning difficulties and can't help her fixations, but someone needs to intervene. I've never known anyone do this sort of thing before. I would be freaked out if someone had a teddy bear with a picture of me on it.

Screenshot_20220623-221336_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
No. This has gone too far now. It's insane. 😥😥 I just can't even begin to imagine her reaction. Hinch has led this poor girl on a merry dance and the consequences are just getting harder to watch. Sorry to everyone that I keep going on about this, but it's worrying that this lass will end up with her feelings being hurt before long.

View attachment 1365107
I just watched the video of her unboxing it. Bless that girl but I totally get where you’re coming from - this has gone too far & whoever is responsible for her need to check this behaviour as is bordering obsessive. Cuddling and kissing the bear saying she’s OK now because she has “Soph” with her? I wonder if the huns would still see it as cute if it was a 40 year old man with learning difficulties? What if she ever does decide to duck the gram off for good? How will this child cope!? Soph won’t give a tit but this could have devastating consequences for the girl

• Sad
Reactions: 52
So so sad. And she was squealing with pure excitement and called it her baby and was kissing it. 😞😞😞😞😥😥😥
It's almost bordering on stalkerish behavior and it's weird. I know she has learning difficulties and can't help her fixations, but someone needs to intervene. I've never known anyone do this sort of thing before. I would be freaked out if someone had a teddy bear with a picture of me on it.

View attachment 1365523
Instagram has a lot to answer for. Creating absolute monsters and it’s vulnerable people like this girl who suffer. The sooner somethings done to stop this, the better. I think the wrong people are being silenced, called trolls, just jealous etc. I’ll start ‘being kind’ when crappy people stop using and exploiting others/their own children

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.