Mrs Hinch #551 Let’s all go to Tescos and watch the sale rails fill with Hinch clothes na na na na 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #551 🎶 Let’s all go to Tescos and watch the sale rails fill with Hinch clothes na na na na 🎶

Winning thread title by @pinkwaferbiscuit

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.
Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in the post so we can find them easily 🙂

——

Good evening shhhhoppers and welcome to Friday night’s instalment of The Hinch Show, where it’s been a quiet week from Soph (just for a change).

Wednesday brought a spot of DIY to the treehouse hunter’s lookout, presumably so Fiddle has some entertainment when supervising Sophie Rose and her petting zoo.

Quick dash back to Greyskull for an undeclared ad (ASA woohoohoo), and then ‘Mumma went to the salon’

Yes, while the rest of the world is deliberately avoiding any financial support to Russia, Sophie Hinchliffe was spending hundreds of pounds on Russian hair extensions, which are most likely from young women who are exploited under awful conditions.

She went for a brown to blonde balayage effect, starting with her own natural roots.
This had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that getting her roots done would duck up any pre-records for the next few months.

Inch was allowed his few minutes’ internet access to post an ad (not paid) for soccer aid. Was that a little dig to his beloved with a comment about watching from the sofa?

Super Mum Sophie had time to get home and set up yet another tit play tray for Ronni e in the afternoon.

Yes, while the rest of the country is struggling to feed their families; and the news reports on the same day were of the grain crisis with exports unable to leave Ukraine (the bread basket of Europe) Sophie Hinchliffe was using every grain possible in the most unstimulating way, just long enough to get a photo for the ‘gram.

We were then treated to her newest HinchxTeschoooo range, where she took the opportunity to slate Tesco clothes…. Great sales technique there Soph 👍🏻

Good points - it looks perfect for 3 years ago when my baby had reflux and I got through muslins like you wouldn’t believe.

It also looks amazing on a filtered cartoon character with the backdrop of wobbly walls, and with arms & footz missing chunks.
(screenshots of editing credit to @Andioooop and possibly someone else but I’m sorry I can’t remember whohoohoo)

If you’re a regular woman, though, you’re out of luck because it’s tit and not at all inclusive sizing. If that makes sense?

A late night quote to send us to sleep, and that seems to have been Soph done for the week!

Time to slip away quietly Mrs Hinch.
Even your trolls are bored.

——

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

———

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
This one had me absolutely howling - thanks @Pollyanna263 this is just what I needed to get my Friday night on the sofa underway 🤣🤣❤❤ The screen shot of the foot was the last straw 🥲😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember when Sopha used to shop at Morrison’s all the time and tag them on her stories. When they didn’t take the bait she started on Tesco. She got that spotty dress and used the belt as a headband. She done lots of stories about how good their clothes were blah blah blah. Obviously her plan worked with Tesco but it just annoys me how she slyly tags these companies saying how she’s always loved them when really she just wants the money for promoting them. What happened to Elbow grease, Jus-Roll, wax melts, all her favourite cloths with stupid names? She stopped mentioning them when they didn’t want to work with her! Same with the bargain shops, she loves all their products so much that she’s now copied them all in her own range and charging her sheep double the price 🙄 Sorry for the rant. I just don’t get how others don’t see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I remember when Sopha used to shop at Morrison’s all the time and tag them on her stories. When they didn’t take the bait she started on Tesco. She got that spotty dress and used the belt as a headband. She done lots of stories about how good their clothes were blah blah blah. Obviously her plan worked with Tesco but it just annoys me how she slyly tags these companies saying how she’s always loved them when really she just wants the money for promoting them. What happened to Elbow grease, Jus-Roll, wax melts, all her favourite cloths with stupid names? She stopped mentioning them when they didn’t want to work with her! Same with the bargain shops, she loves all their products so much that she’s now copied them all in her own range and charging her sheep double the price 🙄 Sorry for the rant. I just don’t get how others don’t see this.
In a way I’m actually quite impressed with how much they’ve managed to pull the wool over peoples eyes

Reactions: 30
Why would you edit yourself like that :( the door frame and table are wonky (as someone highlighted)

She definitely has body issues (I personally do). No one should be editing themselves like that, especially when so many young people look up to her

Reactions: 26
Was expecting to come home from work to be pages behind but cos hinch gone awol caught up in about 5 minutes 🙄🤪
I think she could be away on that hen weekend with makeup Georgia....who put up a story showing them all dancing, camera panning round to them but they're all blonde so can't be 100% - was actually hoping to spot her hideous roots 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Soph has gone away with her make up friend too, hence her new hair extensions. I can imagine she’ll be sipping on numerous ‘Appletizers’ dancing the night away, showing off her ‘moves’ - the ‘worm’ was a particular favourite of mine 😂 🪱

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my god guyssssszzzzhhh it’s a winning fred title for little old me pink wafer from the Black Country. Mr wafer and little wafers are soooooo proud guyssssh.

Can’t say much more cause I’m crying like a seal into my burp cloffs cheesecloff loungewear….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
3A5F5857-EC8E-4802-AD2A-877386DB15BA.jpeg

Just popped by to say I saw some of grinches mates flocking to get her tat from teshco today! As you were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Does anyone watch Ash on insta (ITS girl)? She's obviously trying to blag some hinch freebies as she's constantly up her backside telling her how amazing she is. Anyway, she's going to do a mrs hinch haul of her new range and she's a size 18 so that will be interesting!
She said every time she tries to buy her range there's only smaller sizes left.....someone needs to break it to her that hinch only designs for skinny tall people who lounge in their tropical heated houses!

Reactions: 36
Does anyone watch Ash on insta (ITS girl)? She's obviously trying to blag some hinch freebies as she's constantly up her backside telling her how amazing she is. Anyway, she's going to do a mrs hinch haul of her new range and she's a size 18 so that will be interesting!
She said every time she tries to buy her range there's only smaller sizes left.....someone needs to break it to her that hinch only designs for skinny tall people who lounge in their tropical heated houses!
I just get the impression she has been paid to do this 'spontaneous' try on of Hinch stuff. Prob under the same management and they are desperately trying to minimise the negative comments saying her range isn't inclusive of plus size by paying a plus size influencer to promote them.

Feel a bit sad about this, only knew of Ash from TikTok scrolling and I appreciated her try ons as I am of a similar body shape. Will be skipping her stories from now on 🙄

Reactions: 28
I was just shopping on The Range. Nice to see where Sofa got her inspo from
C5700B8C-85A7-40C6-85E9-826930032576.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Reading back over her lies some I had forgotten, how has she survived I get the Media protect her because of Ad income but how do the followers ignore the lies, the filtering of her face and body, the constant ads and insensitive constant bragging how many times has she stolen words from other people. But worse still for me what has she done for anyone where is the paying forward sharing her good fortune or even using her influencer status to encourage others to donate to food banks and women in refuge? She has exploited mental health with her fake anxiety issues the only thing she suffers with is vanity how often does she post awareness for mental health surely if she genuinely suffered she would be constantly raising awareness she is just a vile user she herself has proved this herself by her behaviour it's not TL or trolls that make her deceitful, fake and selfish that's all on her and her equally vile business partner Jamie I think her mother is a bad person too as if all this is not enough she has exposed poor Ron exploiting even his speech issues not for raising awareness oh no, but to beg for pity please let he off with my dishonesty because I have problems its sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She has to be hands down the laziest “influencer” on Insta. How does this woman still have a “career”?

Reactions: 39
Just updated the Media section/Mrs Hinch with some videos, singing and chatting.

Unlike Sopha’s Media room ours doesn’t have a resident ghost, just a couple that pop in here and there 👻🤭

C9EF0FF9-E757-4B5E-8C11-159478C88AD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I cannot wait to see her haul because she's on the larger side all over, she claims to be a size 16. Lying fucker, she's defo not. She's 18 pushing 20. Her figure is fine don't get wrong, lovely figure, her bum is phenomenal in her swimwear range haul but my point is, she's not a 16. All these frigging influencers do is LIE!!! I only like a very few influencers, but at this rate the way the money goes to their heads I'll like none.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.