Mrs Hinch #549 Child Endangerment for Dummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh with this ASMR talk I thought it was just enjoying the sounds of every day life 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Within the same montage the orangery varies in states of completion.
She has no content. Just rehashing old footage constantly.

Sorry to quote myself. We also saw it in the background the other day with windows fully in.
I love that you pick up on all of these things. You’re us nusties super sleuth ♥

Reactions: 15
Tell me about it. We have no help. None. Haven’t for the entire life span of my children. That’s no one’s fault. My parents aren’t local and aren’t retired. My in laws aren’t local enough. So no help for us. I work part time and the hours I work are whilst the youngest is at nursery and when my partner gets home from work so we can tag team.
It’s full on. The youngest doesn’t sleep and hasn’t his whole life. They have the same gap as Ronnie and Lonnie. They fight like brothers do - constantly. They are rarely chilled out kids. They drive us mad.

BUT. We wouldn’t have them any other way. We have fun. We get the housework done together. We go on adventures. We play. A lot. We are happy.

She will never be happy.

I feel this in my bones.

My partner and I each have a dead parent (they never met their grandkids), my Dad works in another country and his mum is just not interested in our family.

In my work life, I've had to fight for the last 6 months to reduce my hours as flexible working wasn't granted and it's been super stressful. My partner works away too (it was a mutual decision because he has opportunity for growth in his role and makes better money than what I would get) but he misses the family and it takes a toll on his mental health being the one who has to support us. People just don't understand what it is like to have no one to help you out, support you or to watch your kids. Our kids only have us, but we love our family so much and I can't imagine life without them.

I know that others have it way worse than we do and we are lucky to have each other and to have all the things we do have.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's so green eyed monster jheez! everything
Someone else has, she has to want or pretend is hers 🙄 what a life. 'i need this life' 'im going to pretend it's mine' she simply CANNOT just be happy for someone else's success or belongings.

She reminds me of my mother in law everything in my home she would say to me 'where did you get it?' 'how much was it' 'when did you get it?' 'what colour is your paint called?' 'would this look good in my house' 🤯

Reactions: 23
I don’t think she does find having two under three difficult (how could she, she doesn’t do anything!)
I think she’s just saying it to be relatable. Also as someone else said, might be teeing themselves up for an adults only holiday and she wants the sheep on side and messaging her to say how much she deserves some ‘me time’.🤮
A safari is not child friendly, not with her age kids anyway, so if it is that they’ll deffo be going alone.

Reactions: 22
Oh my days, just noticed my thingy has changed to VIP 😳 I had no idea. Think I’ll celebrate with a some vommy oats for lunch that have gone off a bit 🤪🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Haven't we seen that video before, it's the same tit, how can nothing progress? bleeping hell I had a custom built kitchen installed in between hard lockdowns, while working as an essential HCW and remote learning two primary school aged children. At one point, I thought we wouldn't be able to get the kitchen installed, after the old one was completely ripped out. Also, not bragging but that included new appliances, it took a total of 72 hours, I should give her the details of my kitchen designer. Where is Louise with the big kitchen and what does she think of all this? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 #moveinalreadyyaboringtwat
Her house has been like this for about 89years now surly it should be done by now 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her house has been like this for about 89years now surly it should be done by now 😴😴😴
Soooooo bleeping boring, mind numbing boring, endless updates about nothing. But without her abysmal content this fred would not exist. So today I'm practicing gratitude, I'm fank yoooo Hunch, don't stop being such a twump. But feel free to put yourself in the bin. #blessedbe

Reactions: 20
It’s raining here. Not a million miles from Essex. Also very windy in her video.
Why can’t she get up thrrr and paint the tree house?? It’s not suitable for her kids ages in my opinion. It’s far too steep. Because it’s not designed to be a treehouse it’s a game shelter. Urrhhhh.

Reactions: 23
It’s raining here. Not a million miles from Essex. Also very windy in her video.
Why can’t she get up thrrr and paint the tree house?? It’s not suitable for her kids ages in my opinion. It’s far too steep. Because it’s not designed to be a treehouse it’s a game shelter. Urrhhhh.
Be kind. She’s still learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh she is a big old cringe factory isn't she? "I'm just desperate to be a country farm gal" 🤢

Screenshot_20220607-140605_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Soooooo bleeping boring, mind numbing boring, endless updates about nothing. But without her abysmal content this fred would not exist. So today I'm practicing gratitude, I'm fank yoooo Hunch, don't stop being such a twump. But feel free to put yourself in the bin. #blessedbe
Yes 100% this thread keeps me going x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my days, just noticed my thingy has changed to VIP 😳 I had no idea. Think I’ll celebrate with a some vommy oats for lunch that have gone off a bit 🤪🥳
13058D0D-40D2-49B4-B59A-7BC8B6DA9BC7.jpeg
Here’s a special treat just for you,my very own spessssciiial home grown tomatoes I definitely did NOT buy from teschhhccooo !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20220607-141047_Instagram.jpg

For it to be a tree house doesn't it physically need to be IN the tree?

Still find it funny that this was supposed to be one of her first projects. 6 months later....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not that Soph deserves any awards but she should be given a Guinness world record for how long it’s taken her to move in to chav villa . Didn’t she say they were moving in after Lens birthday? Now lady muck is going on another holiday. It’s probably going to be July by the time she moves in . Can someone local go and slap some sense into her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know exactly what you mean. The sound of the sea is also a trigger for me and how you’ve described the lawn mower in the background and hearing children playing on a warm sunny day creating a happy place is ASMR. I even find the sound of seagulls relaxing and love to hear owls hooting🦉😂

I love hearing old grandfather clocks ticking and the chimes. There’s a place near me called Battlesbridge Antiques Centre (Sopha went there recently and bought those books for display in her movie room 🙄) There’s a whole room of clocks and the seller has set them all to go off at a slightly delayed times, some at the same time so you can hear the ticking, chimes, little tings and even a cuckoo clock. I loveeeeee it there and could spend hours there 🕰⏰🛎
You are so feckin cute my god

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.