Mrs Hinch #549 Child Endangerment for Dummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was normal too until I mentioned it while out with a group of real not tend friends. None of them had experienced it. Mr Owl hasn’t either and nor has any of my 3 sisters.

I came across what it was called purely by accident as it was mentioned in a book I was reading. I’ve experienced it for as long as I can remember. In fact when I was little I often used to curl up next to the tumble dryer, lean against it, feel the warmth and love the sound and fall asleep feeling tingly.

It’s kind of hard to explain as I wonder if everyone who can experience it feels the same, but I’ll try. To me it feels like my nerves are tingling all over my body, starting in the back of my head or sometimes my upper back and then gradually increasing all over me. It’s a lovely, contented feeling and lasts different lengths of time but not overly long. It can keep recurring too with the same noise trigger.

I’ve experienced something similar when I had flu. I seemed to have shivers running up and down my back. They don’t feel pleasant though like ASMR tingles, but it’s the closest I can think of. ASMR tingles affect your whole body, well mine anyway.

It can happen at anytime and if you’re feeling hot or cold. If I hear a trigger noise I instantly start getting the tingles and feel content and relaxed. A perfect ASMR scenario for me would be laying snuggly on the sofa cosy and warm, with pouring rain hitting the windows, hearing the sound of the dishwasher rumbling away in the kitchen or having my cat on my lap purring, that’s another trigger.

Someone I was talking to about it once asked me if it’s....ummm like a schexy feeling ☺ Not at all. Not for me anyway. It’s just a feeling of contentment.

I hope that helps 🙂
For me it starts as a warmth in my belly, not like butterflies or anything sexual, just like a warm glow, and I feel slightly lightheaded and sleepy, heavy limbed. I can easily drift off to sleep if my partner is tapping away on his laptop next to me. It happens at work too, obviously I don't fall asleep but I feel like I could, it's almost like hypnosis! It's probably just as well I don't work in an office 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You don't have 2 under 3 really dya cos Ronnies 3 in 2 weeks. You never have the 2 of them together for long enough to parent them because you have multiple 247 babysitters.
She's acting like she's the only parent in the world to have 2 young children 😴 For someone who's unemployed/home 247, has a husband who's unemployed/home 247 AND her mother round DAILY she shouldn't be complaining it's difficult.
I have 2 girls 13 month apart and i found it easier having them together with that age gap, than going from my son who was nearly 4 when my first girl was born.
I know everyones different, but if she actually found a routine, gets off the sofa and decided to be a real mother(even though she clearly never wanted to be a mother and had kids for content), stopped relying on so many people to help her parent, she'd find it alot eaiser than she is. She's a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She is such a head, some people have no choice but to move into houses which look like building sites or when they are having work done, they have to live in it but this imbecile flits from one house to another & where do people sleep if there is no mattress on her bed cos apparently the house is never left empty at night.

Reactions: 28
She's started doing what she did with Ronnies hair to Lonnies 🤯 treating it like it's curly when actually all she's doing is messing it up with gel and twirling the hair around her finger, all because she's so obsessed with them having curly hair when they clearly don't, especially Lonnie. His hair is nowhere near curly.

She's not a normal woman, I'd love to put wires on her head to see what's going on in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wonder why she HAS to move into that actual mess next month. Do you think she’s getting pushed out of greyskull for some reason

Reactions: 17
Tell me about it. We have no help. None. Haven’t for the entire life span of my children. That’s no one’s fault. My parents aren’t local and aren’t retired. My in laws aren’t local enough. So no help for us. I work part time and the hours I work are whilst the youngest is at nursery and when my partner gets home from work so we can tag team.
It’s full on. The youngest doesn’t sleep and hasn’t his whole life. They have the same gap as Ronnie and Lonnie. They fight like brothers do - constantly. They are rarely chilled out kids. They drive us mad.

BUT. We wouldn’t have them any other way. We have fun. We get the housework done together. We go on adventures. We play. A lot. We are happy.

She will never be happy.
I hear this. We have a similar situation - my parents are 2 hours away and not retired yet. My in-laws are 70+ and not local enough for consistent childcare. The two eldest are 6yo and 4yo and wind each other up relentlessly, the 16month old is just a typical toddler and I've gone for months before without having more than an hour here or there completely child free. Would I change it? Probably not. I won't lie that I'm looking forward to putting the baby in nursery in a year's time to grab a bit of me time back but I do love being around my kids. Even when they're being little Ratbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can hinch tell us what decorators she’s used so that we can all make sure we never ever book them! Considering the place is unoccupied this is the slowest progression I’ve ever seen on a house!!💤

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Tell me about it. We have no help. None. Haven’t for the entire life span of my children. That’s no one’s fault. My parents aren’t local and aren’t retired. My in laws aren’t local enough. So no help for us. I work part time and the hours I work are whilst the youngest is at nursery and when my partner gets home from work so we can tag team.
It’s full on. The youngest doesn’t sleep and hasn’t his whole life. They have the same gap as Ronnie and Lonnie. They fight like brothers do - constantly. They are rarely chilled out kids. They drive us mad.

BUT. We wouldn’t have them any other way. We have fun. We get the housework done together. We go on adventures. We play. A lot. We are happy.

She will never be happy.
❤❤❤❤❤ It is tough, working and parenting small kids. But as you say, there is a lot of joy, if I'm jeeezzzlous of anything, it's the fact she has Fiddle Fingers on tap to help her.

Reactions: 10
That last montage, before it cut off in the extension it went to flip up (that thing her and stace do when they shake the camera and it shows the after result). That extension is done

Reactions: 27
Wouldn’t it have made more sense to renovate one room at a time so they could actually live in the house. It worked fine for Stacy Solomon’s family.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They are all thick as alpaca tit. I swear they get more and more stupid as time goes on. A bleeping swimming pool in that small orangery, yeh ok hunz, like to see you try and fit one in. 🤦🤦🤦🤦
And dig out the floor after the expensive solid oak frame has already been constructed… 😳… I wonder what she really calls her hunz in private?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘This is the reality guys’

I’m sorry but I refuse to believe there has been no progress made on that house in weeks. The kitchen and her bedroom have looked like that for well over a month.. she’s just taking the piss out of us all. So what Sophie did the builders start and then just decide they cba?

Reactions: 42
Another lie I fault she said 6 weeks a few weeks ago?
Haven't we seen that video before, it's the same tit, how can nothing progress? bleeping hell I had a custom built kitchen installed in between hard lockdowns, while working as an essential HCW and remote learning two primary school aged children. At one point, I thought we wouldn't be able to get the kitchen installed, after the old one was completely ripped out. Also, not bragging but that included new appliances, it took a total of 72 hours, I should give her the details of my kitchen designer. Where is Louise with the big kitchen and what does she think of all this? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 #moveinalreadyyaboringtwat

Reactions: 24
Am I too late for a thread suggestion?
#thread suggestion
Who needs size 5 LVs when you you have 3
Floofies! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It does! I feel like this on warm sunny days, with the sounds of mowing in the background and children playing or the sea of by the sea. I just thought it was ‘my happy place’ if you get me. Also clocks ticking. I relax so much, all over, and yes, content. ❤
I know exactly what you mean. The sound of the sea is also a trigger for me and how you’ve described the lawn mower in the background and hearing children playing on a warm sunny day creating a happy place is ASMR. I even find the sound of seagulls relaxing and love to hear owls hooting🦉😂

I love hearing old grandfather clocks ticking and the chimes. There’s a place near me called Battlesbridge Antiques Centre (Sopha went there recently and bought those books for display in her movie room 🙄) There’s a whole room of clocks and the seller has set them all to go off at a slightly delayed times, some at the same time so you can hear the ticking, chimes, little tings and even a cuckoo clock. I loveeeeee it there and could spend hours there 🕰⏰🛎

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.