Mrs Hinch #549 Child Endangerment for Dummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People just don't understand what it is like to have no one to help you out, support you or to watch your kids.
Mr Brillo Pad and I have no consistent support. Both sets of parents live 90+ miles away and are all retired in their 70s and feeling the physical side of their age now. We have one kind friend who is confident in watching our kids for a few hours... She did this when I was pregnant with number 2 as you can't take kids to NHS scans here. She's doing it next week so my husband can come to eldest Brillo's new starter parent meeting at school.

It's bloody hard. We've not had any extended time alone together since May 2018. I don't count the traumatic birth experience in the pandemic (my poor mum had to drive at speed when my waters went before my section date... I'd elected for a section partly because we'd need notice for help with our other child.)

Sopha has no clue how bleeping privileged she is to have constant on demand help. I know everyone's problems are relative and I don't believe in the toxic positivity of "you've got it better than [X] so stop moaning" at all. But Sopha has family coming out of her ears and the money to pay a bleeping nanny of she needed to. It really makes me rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can hinch tell us what decorators she’s used so that we can all make sure we never ever book them! Considering the place is unoccupied this is the slowest progression I’ve ever seen on a house!!💤
I was thinking the same thing, either that or the house has all sort of hidden issues when everything was stripped back that she doesn’t want to admit to 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she think a large garden is the same as living a country/farm lifestyle?

Reactions: 29
I feel this in my bones.

My partner and I each have a dead parent (they never met their grandkids), my Dad works in another country and his mum is just not interested in our family.

In my work life, I've had to fight for the last 6 months to reduce my hours as flexible working wasn't granted and it's been super stressful. My partner works away too (it was a mutual decision because he has opportunity for growth in his role and makes better money than what I would get) but he misses the family and it takes a toll on his mental health being the one who has to support us. People just don't understand what it is like to have no one to help you out, support you or to watch your kids. Our kids only have us, but we love our family so much and I can't imagine life without them.

I know that others have it way worse than we do and we are lucky to have each other and to have all the things we do have.
Also just quoting myself here to state that this isn't a pity party post. It's just highlighting how someone like Sopha is trying to pretend that she is one of us. I'd have more respect for her if she admitted to all of the help she got and in turn would highlight how she couldn't do it without them. She really has no idea, probably gets Jamie to wipe her arse too.

Life's a witch and Hinch is a bleep forever and ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1325114

For it to be a tree house doesn't it physically need to be IN the tree?

Still find it funny that this was supposed to be one of her first projects. 6 months later....
Her s and her dad's if I remember rightly, so why has no job been given this special treat 🤔🤣 come to think of it haven't seen weepetto in his prison cell, I mean woodworking shed lately have we

Reactions: 14
Also just quoting myself here to state that this isn't a pity party post. It's just highlighting how someone like Sopha is trying to pretend that she is one of us. I'd have more respect for her if she admitted to all of the help she got and in turn would highlight how she couldn't do it without them. She really has no idea, probably gets Jamie to wipe her arse too.

Life's a witch and Hinch is a bleep forever and ever.
Honestly she probably weeps and clings to mummy’s legs every time she has to leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1325114

For it to be a tree house doesn't it physically need to be IN the tree?

Still find it funny that this was supposed to be one of her first projects. 6 months later....
It’s the funniest tree house I’ve ever seen... where’s the fecking tree it’s supposed to be built into? 😂

Also, she cant wait to be a country farm gal... Oh my days.... she’s an edge of town, garden with alpacas twit more like 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gets plastic grass for the livestock, can’t even be bothered to chop her own carrots, buys random tit for aesthetic that’s only for IG but is desperate to be a country farm girl while posting from her grey crushed velvet sofa 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Gosh she is a big old cringe factory isn't she? "I'm just desperate to be a country farm gal" 🤢

View attachment 1325109
I’m from the countryside and live now in the countryside. It’s great apart from the hunting twats.

i like to go to the golf club in my anti hunting t shirt just to piss them off.

oh, and having a big garden doesn’t make it the countryside.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her last story was from Saturday it was the same weather as what I had, only remember as I was dying from a hangover and the wind was helping me feel a tiny but human 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.