Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Mine does too.

She absolutely hates it.

We’re in the process of changing the last name she doesn’t like by deed poll but of course we need her Sperm Donors ( i refuse to call him her dad as he walked out on us when she was 5 day old.) permission even though she hasn’t seen / spoken to him in 10 Years 🙄

I’ve managed to have her school change it on there records as I only registered her for high school with the 1 last name.

It’s such a long process, I’m hoping spermy doesn’t put up a fight to have it changed.
Luckily my son loves his , fingers crossed your change goes smoothly🙂

Reactions: 5

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Amazzzhing! I lived by the red brick houses before the junction on the Sandon Road! Small world xxx

Yes they are so different like pancakes only thicker, oaty and soft. Rolled up warm with bacon and cheese but Hinch would probably think they are for cleaning with! They're delicious and healthy. I agree @Blondesx40x the best thing to come out of Stoke!
Snap @MagicRoundabout!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Dexy

VIP Member
My mistake I thought you had longer. So Hinch is lieing again🙄🙄🙄
You’re not totally wrong… When I paid for a weekend break ( we stayed in one of the lodges ) you did get access to the park an hour before everyone else the following day but it still closed at 5.

• Heart

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Could be worse, I found my two year old at half nine last night covered in his own shit because he has decided to be poocasso 🤦🏽‍♀️ Late night bath for him and a bloody nightmare of it for me and my husband. As parent we gotta laugh at the silly shit they do or we’ll go insane
This did make me laugh! Hope it wasn’t too bad for you.
I just thought the idea of finding my toddler outside instead of bed I would be mortified and terrified!

anniemouse

VIP Member
Oatcakes are the food of gods!!
We have special shops just selling them!
You can buy them usually in half dozens or a dozen to cook at home.
In our house it’s bacon chayze n brown sauce,
You can have them with a full breakfast etc.
Or buy them with fillings already done as you would at a breakfast butty type shop.
Can’t imagine sofa liking them
Are they different from Scottish oatcakes then?

NotAHun

Came across this on tik tok!

Attachments

• Sick

pinkieelou

Genuinely looking for an answer here from anyone who understands psychology-not my area of expertise. I follow Rosie Huntington-Whitely on Instagram. She posts from gorgeous places wearing beautiful clothes and she looks amazing. Why doesn’t she annoy me as much as Hunch?
Because at one time you may have thought hinch was relatable? You must have liked her at one time to know who she is? She was your everyday person like your friends/neighbour etc.. then the cash started flowing in and she turned into a Flooooof!! And now you don’t like her.

My three year old is terrified of mascots. I think it’s perfectly logical for a child to be scared of them. But that doesn’t fit her montage so you WILL hug iggle piggle Ron! ☹
So was mine, however I didn’t realise at the time till a fireman Sam mascot arrived… he cried his eyes out!! His 12 now and no emotional damage!

I’m sure Ronnie will be fine tattlers 🥰I mean I’m not sticking up for her but she needs to explore these things with Ronnie, isn’t the whole point of sensory places etc to explore and gain new experiences, he may like, he may not.. these things have to be tested out though for new learning experiences, just like you would test a baby with different types of food when weening to see what they like and introduce new textures and flavours, or your teenager begging to go on the big roller coaster then screaming to get off just before it sets off, its life you don’t know until you try and I hate to defend but the GRINCH does have try and learn too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Mrs Hinch staying relatable to the hunzzz using reusable bags and a cool box for luggage.....

I mean WTF 🙄

I was planning on sending Mr Owl up into the loft tomorrow to get our suitcases down for our holiday. I’ve decided to not bother now and just surprise him with everything packed into dustbin liners 😂
Oii oii! Tippy Tripper 🤣

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
Norman 😭😭 when he asks why he has the name Norman he'll enjoy hearing all the amazing stories you can tell him. I think that's beautiful 💙
I have the opposite problem. My LO has Arthur as a middle name after my grand dad which is very popular now but I’m always quick to point out I’m not trying to be trendy, “not after that Billie Shepherd’s kid. “ 🤣

• Haha

Rh3a

Chatty Member
OK.. is this actually her natural eyebrow? Is she that fucking mad she has painted new plastic ones on 3ft above her natural ones?

Also anyone know the name of the filter she uses, cos it pumps her lips up nicely and I could do with some of that in my life. TIA nusty hunz xxxx
Think that’s eye shadow 🤣

Found the unedited one:

View attachment 1284229

Does she look pregnant here? Will she use Rennie's room/the move reveal to announce it?

View attachment 1284233
NO

Reactions: 2