Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
I know my son is going to be furious with his middle name when he is older BUT it was in honour of the most wonderful man I've ever known - my grandfather.

Who knows, maybe the name Norman will be cool again....lmao 😬

I'm not even kidding.

Ahh this was my dads name ❤ he hated it though and refused to let me use it for my sons middle name 😒 so instead I managed to have my dads initials in my sons initials.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

JusRol

That’s forget that they have the middle name James because that’s Jamie’s real name. Jamie is short for James!!! 🤯
I always wonder why this gets mentioned so much here...because Jamie is a nickname for James...so what's the joke? Genuinely don't get it?

MissBijou

Chatty Member
Oh bloody hell! I used to go in that pub when I was 18 long before you were born! They did a good curry. I didn't live there long, around 2 years. Chuck us some Oatcakes down here!!
@AllieBee Hinch, is indeed, a massive cunt! 🤣
One thing I will say, having lived all over the place and settled in the South is folks in Staffs, Wales and the North are so friendly! Down here most folk wouldn't piss on you if you were on 🔥💕 just my opinion! xx
Oh my life no way! I worked there from when I was 15 and left when I was 20 last year, locals would always come in and tell me how they’d been going there for absolute years! Such a small world, anyway, I digress🤣xx

• Haha

vibrant

Where do I find this IG post?

Probably busy catching up on here.

Just seen her newest post. She’s subtly addressed the tantrum Ron had, that someone seen and posted about on IG.

Although no mention of the iPad and YouTube lol.
Just chocolate before bed.