Mrs Hinch #541 Thrifty Hinchers full of glee as Hinch’s range gets reduced to 7p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tablet box for the week?
She has one of those. In the next clip she showed that. You can't even buy two boxes of paracetamol here ( not UK). She must have a lot of headaches that Inch bought her a cure ..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤢 Bet he thinks he'd be bloody Darcy as well. Nope Jimbob. Absolutely bleeping not.
In his dreams 😂

Now, I know Sopha always says that Jimbobcreepyslob looks like Tom Hardy (Absolutely not) but Mr Owl does actually look like Mr Darcy/Colin Firth. It’s just wrong how many times I’ve asked him to jump into the boating lake at Maldon Prom Park wearing a white shirt though. He hasn’t....yet, but I have high hopes he might one day 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
In his dreams 😂

Now, I know Sopha always says that Jimbobcreepyslob looks like Tom Hardy (Absolutely not) but Mr Owl does actually look like Mr Darcy/Colin Firth. It’s just wrong how many times I’ve asked him to jump into the boating lake at Maldon Prom Park wearing a white shirt though. He hasn’t....yet, but I have high hopes he might one day 🤪

Mr M is 11 years older than me and now looks like Harold Shipman! 🤣 Bless'him
You would never put us together if you saw us 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Had a thought. probably totally wrong but you never know with Sopha!

what happens if she’s actually done the mural room for her favourite child Lonnie all along and Lonnies room is actually Ronnies.

“guys Ronnie was just so overwhelmed and over stimulated in the 10k overboard mural room that we thought it was best to have Lennie in there and Ronnie in the neutral boring as hell room that we haven’t spent half as much time doing out”

may be totally incorrect, but I wouldn’t put it past her!
She said at some point that they would do Lennie's room when he's older and can pick out a theme, as it's quite an expensive undertaking :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will admit to not having any interest in interior design, I want my house to be functional, clean and happy..I don't really mind how it looks beyond that. So maybe I am in a huge minority here but I have to ask..what is the point of radiator covers? Is it literally because radiators are deemed too ugly and un-insta friendly to be seen daily?

If I added extra shelves on my radiators like that my kids would just dump their half eaten bananas and toys on them and my house would smell like hot bananas and melted plastic every time the heating came on.
I have got a radiator cover on my landing radiator because we couldn't afford a new radiator (was the cheaper option at the time) and I hate it, its a dust collector and you can definitely tell in winter that not alot of heat get out couldn't imagine having them cover evey radiator in the house it would be freezing!

Reactions: 8
Aswell as my scaffolding shelves I also have a radiator cover just like Lennie’s - this style has been around for years now, she is merely jumping on a very old band wagon (shocker!). However, i made mine myself for a fraction of the price!

Reactions: 12
That new house that Mrs hinch calls a farm has a presence in it

Reactions: 18
I remember the reflux day well! You think it will never end 😭. But congratulations on the new baby xx
Thank you lovely struggling to keep up on the threads lately but see for the most part her bragging is getting worse :(

Reactions: 7
Is it just me but all I think of with those wardrobes is dust! And why radiator covers? Won’t that just block heat? Madness
Little fingers also getting stuck in them! She really doesn’t think things through! Everything is for the gram!

Exactly! Bake cakes with him, decorate them and enjoy eating them! Lovely messy and yummy fun!

she’s like this with mud. Buys him a mud kitchen but uses crushed up cheerios instead of mud! Same with paints - uses yoghurt with food colourings! And is now making Ron sand cupcakes! Just let him play naturally. Everything she’s does or touches is a bit of a disaster! Why isn’t Grandma Freda stepping in to stop this silliness?
Coz it's for content innit and the bants and also the tekkers oi oi

Was going to say similar. Buy a proper sand tray, use kitchen utensils, cars, buckets… there’s so much scope there, but a piddling little tray 😡
Playing in the sand was one of my favourite activities at Nursery. Yes, I was the Early Years Practitioner, not the child 🤣
I still love building sandcastles at the beach 😆😆😆😆😆 Grinch give your beautiful boy a proper sandpit, yes there will be sand from hole to breakfast, think of the content, engagement and relatable stories you can post. Maybe even think how much fun your son can have 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

But why has he got antlers as a light fitting??? They’re scary!
[/QUOTE
They are Vile, Vile I tells ya. (Sorry if anyone has this style of lightshade in their tend farm, only referring to Hunchy)

Last edited:
Morning nusty trollzzz 🤗☀

Poor Sopha, she had to upload on a Thursday AND a Friday because she had to prove the horrible trolls wrong 😉 I can see her taking today off, gosh how will the sheep cope… in fact, I think I can hear them baaing from here 🤭🐑

I’m certain she makes those activities on the sorting plates for her own satisfaction (and to snap a picture for Instagram, look guys, she’s a good mum!!! 🙄). As long as she doesn’t use the word floof/floofie again I think I’ll be okay.

I hope you all enjoy your Saturday, make sure to cram snacks and full fat coke down your thriats 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to follow this wench back in the day when she first started, the old ‘spritzing diluted lenor on the furniture’ days. I remember her hitting 1 million followers and watching her content change bit by bit.
I haven’t followed her for a long time now, I watch these threads from afar. But I just don’t get how she is relatable these days? From the days of storing a ridiculous amount of cleaning products in an old ikea wardrobe in her garage (whilst sorting smarties by colour, and eating Milky Way crispy rolls) to renovating a multi million pound home 😵💫

We are living in times where people are having to choose between heating and eating, not spending £500 on garden furniture 🤦🏻‍♀️

Like, how is she still here?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I used to follow this wench back in the day when she first started, the old ‘spritzing diluted lenor on the furniture’ days. I remember her hitting 1 million followers and watching her content change bit by bit.
I haven’t followed her for a long time now, I watch these threads from afar. But I just don’t get how she is relatable these days? From the days of storing a ridiculous amount of cleaning products in an old ikea wardrobe in her garage (whilst sorting smarties by colour, and eating Milky Way crispy rolls) to renovating a multi million pound home 😵💫

We are living in times where people are having to choose between heating and eating, not spending £500 on garden furniture 🤦🏻‍♀️

Like, how is she still here?
No bleeping idea?! Because if you're a Hincher on low income and work your guts out or are on benefits to either top up your wages or because you don't have employment, how can you relate to her with her huge disposal income etc or if you're on great money then your probably working hard in possibly a stressful job/long hours? But her and mr Collins aka Jamie ( Credit to @Wize Owl ) have no job between them to live their lifestyle of a million pound house, luxury car's....it's beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.