Mrs Hinch #541 Thrifty Hinchers full of glee as Hinch’s range gets reduced to 7p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1246773
Is it me or does the tyke car appear often in such a prominent view - almost like and undisclosed ad 😝
Totally unrelated to anything but OMG his face when he smiles and sort of has his mouth open like in the pic of Lennie walking 🤮I hate criticising someone’s looks but he just makes me feel nauseous and I don’t feel too bad because I imagine he’s the sort of person who would be very critical especially of women if they don’t look how he thinks they should, probably likes the dolly bird bimbo type, also much as I love my partner I couldn’t stand to be with him 24/7 like they seem to be and her family are always there too, I think that would do my head in

Reactions: 11
When I moved onto childminding I left my daughter unattended why I popped for a wee this is how I found her I laughed so much the little terror but she was often like this they only little once in my eyes. All washes off x
My little pineapple came home from preschool last Friday covered in food colouring, neat food colouring! The poor thing had the best time but her face and hair was covered in purple spots and from the tips of her fingers up to her elbows were purple too, they simply didn’t dilute it with anything and it took me 5 days with 2 baths a day to get rid of it, but who cares! She had a blast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They are bloody ugly. Can’t wait until R & L start play fighting or throwing things at each other and it splits the rattan. It should’ve been left in the 70s & 80s, where it belongs.
They look cigarette smoke stained 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: the 3 R's pronking in the hay, mum of the year tuft tray, Hinch will continue to brag as long as the shoppers pay

Reactions: 9
Those inedible creations are the best made memories though! My kids literally poured water into the ground to make muddy puddles and proceeded to scrape and scoop to make potions and all sorts with flowers.
In Times like this, that kind of free spirit (and not costly) play and imagination benefits everyone.
I’m the same I’m not a fan either but that’s what the bath/showers for isn’t it! She’d have great content if she let him get mucky (without showing him) and showin the state of her bath after and how to best to clean the floor with muddy footprints, the carpet the walls etc (we all know it gets everywhere haha)

I think we have more of a chance of seeing her clean the bath after the woolly ones are in it though
Plus she has Henry's shower she could hose them off in If she doesn't want house bathrooms mucky

I love how Stacey has talked about the long process of sorting their kitchen and taking their time decorating the house.
Instead of Hinch who has ripped everything out and re-decorated before they've supposedly even moved in

Attachments

Reactions: 25
And now with the time approaching 10.30, it's 'Closedown'.
Hinch will be back on Sunday night at 10.45pm with Come Bullying, followed by Inch in Cocks Casebook.
For now, we bid you goodnight from today's riveting entertainment and leave you with the National Anthem ... played backwards! 🤪

Screenshot_20220416-192925_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was looking for a highlight of Lonnie and can't find one on her page. Ended up watching Rons highlights. His name isn't in the highlight it's emojis of leaves i think. Seems both kids walked for their first birthdays. Co incidence 🤔???

Ronnie seemed to grow intellectually as a baby. What I mean is, that when watching him play with the burger van and other toys bought for him, he was really into it very engrossed, interested. Walking with Toto too.. that child has had so many toys. And not once did she interact with him playfully. Felt very sorry for him as nothing has changed with her. She is making the same mistakes with Lon..
Where have all of Ron's toys disappeared to.. ( i know the tip). He has such great toys and many toys that I know Lón would love.

I found this too. Why did she have so many boxes of paracetamol??? And the box of Omeprazole purposely shown. These photos are from around Rona first birthday does anyone remember these?.

Attachments

1. Hedges are newly trimmed, it’s growing season so this video is either not time relevant (probable) and it’s also nesting season so you absolutely should not be cutting hedges At all until after nesting season!
Not to mention illegal to cut hedges with nesting birds in them...

Had a thought. probably totally wrong but you never know with Sopha!

what happens if she’s actually done the mural room for her favourite child Lonnie all along and Lonnies room is actually Ronnies.

“guys Ronnie was just so overwhelmed and over stimulated in the 10k overboard mural room that we thought it was best to have Lennie in there and Ronnie in the neutral boring as hell room that we haven’t spent half as much time doing out”

may be totally incorrect, but I wouldn’t put it past her!

Reactions: 21
I was looking for a highlight of Lonnie and can't find one on her page. Ended up watching Rons highlights. His name isn't in the highlight it's emojis of leaves i think. Seems both kids walked for their first birthdays. Co incidence 🤔???

Ronnie seemed to grow intellectually as a baby. What I mean is, that when watching him play with the burger van and other toys bought for him, he was really into it very engrossed, interested. Walking with Toto too.. that child has had so many toys. And not once did she interact with him playfully. Felt very sorry for him as nothing has changed with her. She is making the same mistakes with Lon..
Where have all of Ron's toys disappeared to.. ( i know the tip). He has such great toys and many toys that I know Lón would love.

I found this too. Why did she have so many boxes of paracetamol??? And the box of Omeprazole purposely shown. These photos are from around Rona first birthday does anyone remember these?.
Tablet box for the week?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.