Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really know what I can say about this. PTWM is a con woman and the fact she mentioned that hinch messages her… gross. 🤢

View attachment 1238794
Sorry, she put the what in the where? A lush inbox you say? With that and the obssesshion with scubing their plug holes, these influencers are absolute filth 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

This really is not normal behaviour. She isn't your best friend. She wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. She's only bothered about raking the cash in from her crappy clothes and homewear that people like you buy.
This girl professes her love to Hinch daily. Very bizarre but very sad as she is also vulnerable.
Yeah I don't have in my nusty troll heart to take the piss out of that wee lass. 😞

Reactions: 10
Oh I don't think he has. I don't think she'd let him. Too fayyymusssssh

He should though, I don't understand how a man who seems to be very clever and had a successful job, would want to sit at home being a full time witch.
Because he is a bleep. Hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmmm
Will it be another day off ?
Will it be an ad overload day ?
Will the alpacas be seen ?

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Henry owns a single toy (FYI sopha a teddy tucked under his leg at night doesn’t count). But proper dog toys.. kongs.. chew toys.. balls.. we never ever see him playing or being stimulated. Never in my life have I seen a spaniel who sleeps as much as hennerz.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Reactions: 13
Some people may not agree with what I’m about to say, and that’s perfectly fine, but my mum passed away 3 years ago, and I didn’t spend every day with her while she was alive, because you know, life. I look back now and know that I wouldn’t have done anything any different, she seems so dependent on her parents, that when they do go, I don’t think she will cope with it at all. She’s no independent woman! I moved out at 16 and have winged my life ever since, bringing up 5 kids without carers on hand every day. And while my MIL is amazing, you don’t catch her coming on all our days out, or coming round every day. She only comes on days out for one of the grandkids birthdays, because she has her own life to lead, and i don’t need a babysitter! Her parents have a lot to answer for, as they’ve made her who she is today, a self entitled, spoilt brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Still no Soph. Hopefully walking her dog or more likely researching gastric sleeves for overweight pooches

Reactions: 16
Right I'm bored with her, bored, bored bored. Will that stop me from being a fat hen with a nusty troll attitude, exactly of course not! Just uploading this pic of Hinch hunz 2019 interior of choice, don't adjust your set, you have not gone colour blind
Screenshot_20220503-124604~3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Right I'm bored with her, bored, bored bored. Will that stop me from being a fat hen with a nusty troll attitude, exactly of course not! Just uploading this pic of Hinch hunz 2019 interior of choice, don't adjust your set, you have not gone colour blindView attachment 1239309
Do you think they ever turn the tv on or is that not allowed because too much colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve found it!! Courtesy of @Nottonightbabe

View attachment 1239282

Edit to add it’s just Christmas weight guys

View attachment 1239292
*checks calendar* Damn, this has been the longest Christmas ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Moved in to a new rented place recently and there were hinch style grey long curtains in. Didn’t know why the bedroom seemed so cold, so took the grey curtains down and replaced them with some old yellow ones I had. Instant transformation. Honestly don’t get the whole everything grey aesthetic! It’s actually so depressing to live with.

Reactions: 20
Those Llamas are 100% gone aren't they. I'm fully jumping on board with the Roy gave her those bruises theory. She's shared photos of her blood disorder causing bruising before and didn't look nearly as bad as the most resent one. And I've googled photos and nobody else seems to have such sever bruising from the same condition. So either she's an extremely special case and despite being on medication, still seems to get such extreme bruising, or the most likely theory is that one of the Llamas got too aggressive with her and they had to go. If she really wants to prove us NaStY TrOlLs wrong, she needs to upload a recent video of them, with the proper current weather (it's cloudy today). Or we will just assume they've gone to the Llama People.

Reactions: 27
Those Llamas are 100% gone aren't they. I'm fully jumping on board with the Roy gave her those bruises theory. She's shared photos of her blood disorder causing bruising before and didn't look nearly as bad as the most resent one. And I've googled photos and nobody else seems to have such sever bruising from the same condition. So either she's an extremely special case and despite being on medication, still seems to get such extreme bruising, or the most likely theory is that one of the Llamas got too aggressive with her and they had to go. If she really wants to prove us NaStY TrOlLs wrong, she needs to upload a recent video of them, with the proper current weather (it's cloudy today). Or we will just assume they've gone to the Llama People.
Maybe they’ve munched on her new hinch brand garden furniture 🙊 honestly what was she thinking getting alpacas with a small amount of land. They’d tear up and eat anything left in the garden not to mention booting the kids or beloved fat hen in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have 2 cockers, brothers, one is normal size and one is quite a lot bigger, same diet same excercise same treats. Some dogs are just bigger 🤷‍♀️ I feel sorry for Henry that everyone slags him off, I’m sad I know 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.