Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing the name of a troll rather quickly again 🙄
That is really bad, cruel & a stupid thing to say, that baby is too cute it’s plain to see.
But, her response, even that is a form of manipulation, trying to get the troll to feel
Sorry for her.. and show her hinchers how nice she is
No one would respond like that! You either switch on them & tell them to duck off or not say nothing & share it as she usually does.
& i hate when she says I don’t name n shame, she does it at least once a month 🙄

Ok I don’t feel sorry for her anymore now lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That is really bad, cruel & a stupid thing to say, that baby is too cute it’s plain to see.
But, her response, even that is a form of manipulation, trying to get the troll to feel
No one would respond like that! You either switch on them & tell them to duck off or not say nothing & share it as she usually does.
& i hate when she says I don’t name n shame, she does it at least once a month 🙄

I bet my life on it that she didn't press that send button with that message written!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I’m sorry but it’s the world we live in people are horrible behind a phone or keyboard. If the messages upset her stick Ronnie on her private account. Hinchers screenshot him anyway which I think is creepy. It would do everyone a favour if she did. I know she wants to show him off etc (his *gifted outfits more like- Joke) but I would be upset if someone sent me messages but I don’t allow people to follow me who I don’t know. The world doesn’t need to see him

Off topic but I swear there facial expressions change, like I can tell when my chi is in a mischief making mood and when she’s relaxed etc, I could swear she’s smiling 😂
They defo do. My collie looks guilty when I tell him he’s a bad boy if he’s done something 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but it’s the world we live in people are horrible behind a phone or keyboard. If the messages upset her stick Ronnie on her private account. Hinchers screenshot him anyway which I think is creepy. It would do everyone a favour if she did. I know she wants to show him off etc (his *gifted outfits more like- Joke) but I would be upset if someone sent me messages but I don’t allow people to follow me who I don’t know. The world doesn’t need to see him
& she knows how horrible people can be because she made the decision to keep him off the gram when he was first born because she was scared of comments like that. Maybe she wasn't getting enough gifted baby items without showing him.

Reactions: 12

They defo do. My collie looks guilty when I tell him he’s a bad boy if he’s done something 😂😂
Mine have poker faces.
They're playing now in the back room-stakes are high.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sharing the name of a troll rather quickly again 🙄
To me, that is a troll!

Anybody that would send a message saying a baby is ugly deserves everything they get!

And I hope it isnt anyone off here!

If I got a message like that about my baby I’d hunt the fucker down 😡

Reactions: 63
& she knows how horrible people can be because she made the decision to keep him off the gram when he was first born because she was scared of comments like that. Maybe she wasn't getting enough gifted baby items without showing him.
She’s had messages before too not like it’s the first time. I don’t know what would possess anyone to send those types of messages

Reactions: 7
I don't care what you think about anybody ethically or whatever. To message someone saying their baby is ugly is bleeping disgusting. No wonder she's upset.

Reactions: 37
To me, that is a troll!

Anybody that would send a message saying a baby is ugly deserves everything they get!

And I hope it isnt anyone off here!

If I got a message like that about my baby I’d hunt the fucker down 😡
Absolutely. 100% agree. I am actually ashamed that someone could send those things. And I do believe there are people that horrid out there, before the “she wrote them herself” brigade pipes up...
I actually feel very sorry for her right now. At the end of the day she’s only human. She might spread nasty chemicals over her house etc etc but she doesn’t deserve that. No one does.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I would feel sick if someone ever messaged me something like that, about my little baby. she does right naming and shaming!

Reactions: 19
Receiving hate messages is vile, and directing them towards her child is horrid and low.

...but she is hurting people by promoting unsafe cleaning practices and presenting an unsustainable lifestyle fuelled by undisclosed swipe up revenue.

Soph, you do not “just clean your house”, and if you stopped pretending that this is all you do, maybe some of the abhorrent messages would stop.

Again, I’ll reiterate, messages of the kind she has shown she has received today cannot be condoned.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Vile how some people act and u get her being upset I would be if anyone said anything like that about my children but crying on her stories is just going to give them kind of people a rise as they've achieve what they set out to achieve unfortunatly

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Absolutely. 100% agree. I am actually ashamed that someone could send those things. And I do believe there are people that horrid out there, before the “she wrote them herself” brigade pipes up...
I actually feel very sorry for her right now. At the end of the day she’s only human. She might spread nasty chemicals over her house etc etc but she doesn’t deserve that. No one does.
And I’ve just looked on the profile and it looks like she actually has a baby of her own! Which to me, makes what she’s said even worse

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Vile how some people act and u get her being upset I would be if anyone said anything like that about my children but crying on her stories is just going to give them kind of people a rise as they've achieve what they set out to achieve unfortunatly
Sadly this is true. ☹

Reactions: 4
Don't get me wrong anyone who says about a baby being ugly is messed up however she is just craving the sympathy as per.
Already in tagged photos people are licking her ass.

I don't get why she doesn't just turn off DM requests etc..

I hope no one on here sent her those messages as that is sick in the head.

Reactions: 16
Although messages about kids are uncalled for, I think she should stop showing him.

I watched her stories earlier today and the kid doesn't smile at her. Usually babies stare at their mums, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.