Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ducks are going to be Donnie, Dennie and Dannie 😂
And dippy like their mummazzzz

What happened with Chewton Glen if you don’t mind me asking? I missed this. How do we know she demanded a better room etc? Soz guyzzz I’m still learning how to find out all this info
She didn't seem impressed when showing us around the room, very nice but quite floral and chintzy. We all laughed and talked about the stunning treehouse rooms there. All modern and the most expensive. The minimum you can book them is 2 nights . Next day low and behold zhe went to stay in one for 1 night and was a different person when showing around all happy and skipping around🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m pretty sure a while back she started following an Aga account. Don’t you worry guyyyzzzz there will be an aga.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The electric aga SS got is £16000 😲 Doubt it was gifted. Hinchy defo won't want to be outdone by her best bubs

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Like any fad, it will date and quickly. Paying all that money for new plaster to just cover it in mdf looks ridiculous. Plaster dust isn't an issue when you're living somewhere else but when they redecorate she'll probably plaster again. Good luck with the dust Sopha.
What’s really annoying is the drama over the ‘notalloak’ staircase that apparently is keeping Soph awake at night. She clearly doesn’t mind every other wall having MDF glued to it and every bathroom been full of rotten scaffolding boards and old apple crates. If only the rest of us had such big problems to lose sleep over, we might understand where she’s coming from!

There's no way she'll know how to use and cook on a real Aga🤣🤣🤣🤣
I believe they are good for crisping up ‘Jusrol’ though. Microchips, not so much…….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's no way she'll know how to use and cook on a real Aga🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was about to say this, she will have zero clue about how you cook on an Aga. It'll be gone quicker than you can blink, replaced by something suitably shinyyyyyyy and modern.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s really annoying is the drama over the ‘notalloak’ staircase that apparently is keeping Soph awake at night. She clearly doesn’t mind every other wall having MDF glued to it and every bathroom been full of rotten scaffolding boards and old apple crates. If only the rest of us had such big problems to lose sleep over, we might understand where she’s coming from!

I believe they are good for crisping up ‘Jusrol’ though. Microchips, not so much…….
Exactly she just needs a microwave 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.