Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you be diagnosed with asthma at such a young age? My daughter was in and out of hospital for years, on the brown inhaler twice a day and everything and they refused her an asthma diagnosis because of her age. Maybe you can but that’s what happened to us 🤷🏼‍♀️
We were told my son cannot be officially diagnosed until he is 4. Currently 2 and have been to a&e at least 3 times for breathing issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The LLB article came up on my Facebook so I had a browse of the comments.

I present to you....classic Hun ramblings.

I do wonder if when the Hinch cyborg finally malfunctions this is what she will start spouting?

"Keep. Do. The. Best. Tuftz. All. The. Keep. Best. Manz. MUMMAZ."
I’ve read that screenshot at least half a dozen times and still can’t make it make sense. I even read it out loud and Mr Wize Owl thinks I’ve lost the plot. It has the crazy crunky snacks hincher vibe about it. Blessed be, keep do the best 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We were told my son cannot be officially diagnosed until he is 4. Currently 2 and have been to a&e at least 3 times for breathing issues.
I seem to remember 6 was the age we had to get to before a diagnosis, even after a scary incident in resuscitation. A lot of kids grow out of breathing issues that is why. As others have explained though they had family history and there is not a hint of asthma in both sides of my daughters family.

Reactions: 3
Extremely Kate to the party but that panelling 😬 the house is so wooden, just like the owners. I wish a plague o' woodworm on twit Farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m gunna sue you for the damage to my eyes after googling ‘naked man running’ for this 😭😭😭 you nusty nusty troll the sights i have seen!!
View attachment 1156921
This is tooooo good!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But can someone please enlighten me as to this pink silk bag/purse?! I’ve seen it in pics & seen it mentioned a few times but I still can’t work out what it’s about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Andioooop when you make these wonderful artistic creations do you laugh to yourself whilst making them? I don’t think I could make one picture of them without pissing myself laughing and actually finishing it 🤣🤣🤣 I can just imagine some random tattler sat at home giggling to themselves making a instagrammers mum have dangly tits 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Because she has no patience for anything. Instead of letting her follower count grow organically (which it might have if she had any actual talent) she has to buy followers and get big over night. And instead of actually eating healthy foods and doing some exercise while she was still young, she went straight in for gastric band surgery. Ultimately her impatience bites her on the arse though. Tesco tit isn't selling very well (because she hasn't really got 4.3million followers) and her book is being reduced so much that it's actually cheaper than toilet paper. Because she hasn't really got 4.3million followers! And her gastric band has left her with very obvious food related issues which she probably wouldn't have if she'd taken the time to learn how to cook a proper meal that would be healthy and nutritious. I won't comment on the pregnancy complications she had with Ronnie but the stories of her counting smarties makes it very obvious she still had issues while she was pregnant. And most recently she jumped on buying the Llamas after reading one book on them and no other animal experience (except for one fat dog and two dead fish).
ive said it before and I will always say it. She has ADHD and I will put money on it. Her irrational behaviors, she’s impulsive. Jumps from one thing to the next, is obsessed over something for all of 2 weeks then we never see it again. She is exactly what I was like before I was diagnosed and medicated (I’m just less of a twit).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing suggests Ronnie has been diagnosed or is getting diagnosed with asthma, they could just testing whatever issues he has and seeing if an inhaler improves it or not. My friends little girl was given an inhaler because she always had a cough on a night - inhaler didn't help - asthma was ruled out etc etc etc.
I'm sure whatever the reason Sophie will make a massive song and dance about it for attention and will put even more of ronnies personal issues out there for the world to know.

But to answer your question yes you can get diagnosed at an early age, asthma runs in my family especially my dad, sister and all 4 of her kids, they have it severely. I don't have asthma, my husband doesn't, 2 out of my 3 kids don't but because of my family history doctors took my youngest daughter who is 4 very seriously, she's been on inhalers years but was properly diagnosed 6 month ago.
I was just about to say something like this, my daughter was given an inhaler at 7 months old because she had a cough at night. It helped for a couple of months then the cough disappeared. Asthma was never even mentioned by the doctor and we still don’t know what caused the cough. This was only a couple of months ago, so it might be a new thing GPs are doing. Inhalers to help with all coughs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This is tooooo good!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But can someone please enlighten me as to this pink silk bag/purse?! I’ve seen it in pics & seen it mentioned a few times but I still can’t work out what it’s about.
Fiddle/ Mad Ma had a pink bag next to her bed that Hinch was told not to touch when she was a kid (it’s in her memwaarr)

Turns out she didn’t listen even then and went in it. Had matches in and she lit a fire in the house and just left. Went to her mates or summat. Little psycho.

The pink bag is a running joke on here as we can only imagine what other treasures fiddle kept in there 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Fiddle/ Mad Ma had a pink bag next to her bed that Hinch was told not to touch when she was a kid (it’s in her memwaarr)

Turns out she didn’t listen even then and went in it. Had matches in and she lit a fire in the house and just left. Went to her mates or summat. Little psycho.

The pink bag is a running joke on here as we can only imagine what other treasures fiddle kept in there 😂
They way you lot talk about this silk purse, I thought it was full of sex toys. I only found out what was actually in it a few weeks ago 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
D613C215-B311-4F2D-AD58-1305C1876A64.png
I’ve still got loads of catching up to do but is Stacey trying to troll Sophie here?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m gunna sue you for the damage to my eyes after googling ‘naked man running’ for this 😭😭😭 you nusty nusty troll the sights i have seen!!
View attachment 1156921
It's the one finger up on Inch that's killing me. 😂😂😂 This nusty troll thanks you for the horrors you have endured *tips hat*

And thank you for the silk purse explanation too as I'd been meaning to ask also. Can't believe she set a fire 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.