Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is something else. Lennie doesn’t get a mural as he is too young to know what he wants. Where as Ronnie is older. So at what nearly 3 years old he’s decided he wants a farm yard for the rest of his life. I will say the guy doing it is very talented and it is amazing. But she is just something else. Would love to know how much it is actually costing. She has always loved this house and wondered who lived there. Not even moved in yet and already saying for as long as they live there. So I’m guessing this won’t be a forever home.

Reactions: 37
I wouldn’t be surprised if one day she was too busy eye fucking herself and Roy pronks at her by surprise!
That’s probably how she ended up pregnant with Ronni e and Lenor, except it was Inch doing the pronking “Oi Oi, ow’s aboutttt some ow’s ya farrrrrrfa sweeeet-arrrt” Buckarooooo I’ve made myself feel queasy

Reactions: 33
I promise every single one of you, that if when I win the lottery this week, I will send Chris £1million to paint over the whole mural, in Egyptian cotton. Not say anything. Just leave.

Reactions: 94
Seeing Stacey’s stories of her playing with Rex is so sweet. Hinch could NEVER play hide and seek with Ronnie that would mean spending far too much time with him has anyone noticed they don’t show Ronnie and Rex having play dates anymore? Probably because Hinch doesn’t want people pointing out how advanced Rex is compared to Ronnie

Reactions: 40
I promise every single one of you, that if when I win the lottery this week, I will send Chris £1million to paint over the whole mural, in Egyptian cotton. Not say anything. Just leave.
I’d pay him to paint blippi drowning and paw patrol saving him

Reactions: 31
Imagine teenage Ronnie brining a girlfriend/boyfriend home later on and they see Painting Henry and Painting Llamas looking at them from the walls

Reactions: 39
I agree. And I can't get over how much she facetuned her chin and jawline in the first picture
It’s sad though. There’s nothing wrong with the way she looks. Honestly I’d advise her to get therapy before she passes this shit onto her kids

Reactions: 28
Looking forward to the day ronni e sticks googly eyes on the henry memorial

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.