Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t follow the greedy one. Just read her wiki to get a bit of insight. Sounds like another delight

I can’t see Pinch’s comment on Greedy’s woe is me post? Saw a screenshot on the last thread. She’s actually preaching about “vile websites” taking innocent lives with everything that is going on in the world right now!???????!? WHAT!?

I was laughing at her today but now she’s pissed me off again. There’s a very valid reason as to why she has 521 threads on here. Fuck the whole lot of them I hope and pray Instagram gets cancelled one day so these bottom feeders can fuck off into obscurity

Reactions: 47
Oh god why is there a space left blank in the American barn window, on the slo mo mural story... what is she going to use it to reveal

Reactions: 18
The drawing of ol' Henners in Ronni e ' s room really is the stuff of nightmares. Why is he so pale or has she filtered to fuck the mural?

Glad I'm on a 12 hour night shift so hopefully I'll have forgotten about it by the time I go to sleep in the morning.

Reactions: 27
She looks like a right cunt in that photo. You cannot take it seriously. If you were that distraught and crying you wouldn’t fucking take a selfie of it utter

Reactions: 33
I can't stand this victim mentality. I put on some weight over lockdown and a few folk including family commented. We all pass comment about people it's always been done and always will.
Nobody is threatening her or her family or stalking her. Get a grip!
Stop playing the victim all the time, it's far too easy to blame tattle but that's what happens when u put every aspect of your life on social media.
If it's bothering them this much and damaging mental health, get the fuck off SM but of cours they won't as they enjoy the money, positive attention an freebies wayyyy too much.

Reactions: 41
I am never going to be able to unsee her prancing around in an oversized burgundy tracksuit!
What the hell was she on?

Reactions: 25
Fuck me, that death music she's got over that story of the murial couldn't be more apt!

It's spooky as fuck, especially as it starts with the ghost of Henry.

Will the blank space above Ron's head be the ghosts of Instagrams past.. aka jimbobnonobgottafindajob and Hinch?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.