Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donā€™t follow the greedy one. Just read her wiki to get a bit of insight. Sounds like another delight šŸ˜³

I canā€™t see Pinchā€™s comment on Greedyā€™s woe is me post? Saw a screenshot on the last thread. Sheā€™s actually preaching about ā€œvile websitesā€ taking innocent lives with everything that is going on in the world right now!???????!? WHAT!?

I was laughing at her today but now sheā€™s pissed me off again. Thereā€™s a very valid reason as to why she has 521 threads on here. duck the whole lot of them šŸ–•šŸ¼ I hope and pray Instagram gets cancelled one day so these bottom feeders can duck off into obscurity šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh god why is there a space left blank in the American barn window, on the slo mo mural story... what is she going to use it to reveal šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The drawing of ol' Henners in Ronni e ' s room really is the stuff of nightmares. Why is he so pale or has she filtered to duck the mural?

Glad I'm on a 12 hour night shift so hopefully I'll have forgotten about it by the time I go to sleep in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell mural guy works quick considering 2 days ago it wasn't half of that

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been and had a nosey at Miss Greedy.

Firstly Sheā€™s turned the comments off on her post now from what I can see, to stop mere mortals like us from commenting. Just wants attention from other Instagram influencers

Secondly donā€™t put yourself out there if you canā€™t take criticism. Not everyone is going to agree with you or like you. Itā€™s the way of the world. Why does she, and Hinch for that matter, assume that everyone should like them whilst they brag and rub others noses in it? Because thatā€™s what they do. That crying photo is clearly fake too, harsh as duck but I donā€™t care.

Thirdly, again this goes for Hinch too, donā€™t be a bleep. People might like you then šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
She looks like a right bleep in that photo. You cannot take it seriously. If you were that distraught and crying you wouldnā€™t bleeping take a selfie of it šŸ„“šŸ˜­ utter šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can't stand this victim mentality. I put on some weight over lockdown and a few folk including family commented. We all pass comment about people it's always been done and always will.
Nobody is threatening her or her family or stalking her. Get a grip!
Stop playing the victim all the time, it's far too easy to blame tattle but that's what happens when u put every aspect of your life on social media.
If it's bothering them this much and damaging mental health, get the duck off SM but of cours they won't as they enjoy the money, positive attention an freebies wayyyy too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I am never going to be able to unsee her prancing around in an oversized burgundy tracksuit!
What the hell was she on?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck me, that death music she's got over that story of the murial couldn't be more apt!

It's spooky as duck, especially as it starts with the ghost of Henry.

Will the blank space above Ron's head be the ghosts of Instagrams past.. aka jimbobnonobgottafindajob and Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.