Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Winning thread suggestion by @BunnyBoo0102

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

Thursday off as usual for Sophie ‘tend Rose, but tattle was busier than ever after the legend that is Eileen asked for tattlers to contact her. Turns out she’s been in touch with a reporter about #plagiarismgate and was looking for more evidence. We may or may not have answered her call.

In a shock revelation, Soph was shown at soft play with Ronnie on Thursday afternoon! Never without supervision, however, we were relieved to see a responsible adult was there too.

Friday brought Soph on day-release from prison, demonstrating what can only be assumed is the mating dance of the lesser-spotted Hinch bird. Complete with arched back, exaggerated movements, lots of strutting and contorted expressions, all that was missing was a voiceover by Sir David Attenborough.

We haven’t seen the woolly wankers today.
Hopefully they haven’t broken in to Llama Lodge and made themselves comfy on the ‘tend straw cushions…
Whatever will this weekend bring?

(Still no apology to Eileen)

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
didn’t take her long did it to make it about her in Chars post! 🤣 she can’t talk about trolls when she sets her own followers on people.

Vile website? Well sophie if you weren’t such a VILE person there wouldn’t be a thread on you let alone 521!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
didn’t take her long did it to make it about her in Chars post! 🤣 she can’t talk about trolls when she sets her own followers on people.

Vile website? Well sophie if you weren’t such a VILE person there wouldn’t be a thread on you let alone 521!
With all that is going on in the world, and has been the last 2 years, the fact these cunts still have pity parties for themselves absolutely knocks me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 78
With all that is going on in the world, and has been the last 2 years, the fact these cunts still have pity parties for themselves absolutely knocks me sick
They're disgusting and know just how to play the sheep, funny how hinch and Charlotte only comment on the 'they say I'm ugly and fat' but leave out the real reasons they have threads on here!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Miss Greedys post about tattle (I really like her, she's comical, and her content is actually good, despite what people believe of her past, her content is miles better than hinch) her thread is brutal tho, especially when ripping someones weight apart. So when you compare it to hinch thread, I don't think we're nasty about Hinch in the slightest. I think all of us are very tame in what we say, we are not trolls. We're her childs biggest cheerleaders because their own mum isn't, we only wish that she gets the mental help that she truly needs to become a better person.
She's one of THE most toxic "influencers" on Instagram. She still hasn't apologised to Eileen which needs to happen.

But I love how she's made everything about her on someone elses post, OFCOURSE she has!!

"I wish I could say all this" say it then Soph, do your own cry me a river post about tattle, you won't say tit anymore cos you know everyone will come over tattle with their devil forks, but actually they'll see the light about you and become a tattler themselves because we say nothing but the truth. And you can't risk that can you. Get a grip. Stop reading here if you're so hurt by us
ZzzZzzZzz 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 107
Really that post annoys me. Yeah okay I get it must not be nice to read negative stuff about yourself, or even to know that people are openly discussing and pointing out your flaws/lies/whatever. Totally understand that. However, if it's so bad that your mental health is down the pan, then any sensible person would step away from it all. Of course, these women can't do that because their revenue is tied up in their online persona which is very very sad in itself anyway, coupled with the whole NPD issue that a lot of influencers seem to have. But just go and get a normal job in Tesco or wherever if being an influencer is that bleeping hard on your MH.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
What the duck she doing in those cringe cleaning videos. The constant head bobbing backwards and forwards is just weird, like some sort of 'I don't give a duck' attitude. She's like a cocky kid in the playground. 🙄 She certainly won't win the Oscars with that shite acting performance.
And why are all these 'influencers' rolling out the same old story about trolls all of a sudden? Then announcing taking a break from SM? You gotta take the rough with the smooth when you put your whole life out there for all to see. It's extremely rare for A list celebrities to go on and on about being stalked or trolling. Yet these Instagram huns are always bleating about it every 5 minutes. Don't put your life out there if you don't want the negatives and only want arse licking positives!!!! No one else to blame, it really is that simple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Has she deleted her reply? Can't see it (granted I'm not scrolling through 2000-odd messages to find it) and it had a huge number of likes so should be near the top?

Reactions: 27
Pmsl @Andioooop that is hilarious 😆 I don’t follow or know anything about Charlotte but did read the comment from Hinch. Can she not say something without making it about herself every time🤦‍♀️If it bothers you that much just don’t read it Sophie. She’ll likely take the weekend off now to make a point she’s upshhet too guyyyzzz 😴
Apologised yet Sophie Rose?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Miss Greedys post about tattle (I really like her, she's comical, and her content is actually good, despite what people believe of her past, her content is miles better than hinch) her thread is brutal tho, especially when ripping someones weight apart. So when you compare it to hinch thread, I don't think we're nasty about Hinch in the slightest. I think all of us are very tame in what we say, we are not trolls. We're her childs biggest cheerleaders because their own mum isn't, we only wish that she gets the mental help that she truly needs to become a better person.
She's one of THE most toxic "influencers" on Instagram. She still hasn't apologised to Eileen which needs to happen.

But I love how she's made everything about her on someone elses post, OFCOURSE she has!!

"I wish I could say all this" say it then Soph, do your own cry me a river post about tattle, you won't say tit anymore cos you know everyone will come over tattle with their devil forks, but actually they'll see the light about you and become a tattler themselves because we say nothing but the truth. And you can't risk that can you. Get a grip. Stop reading here if you're so hurt by us
ZzzZzzZzz 😴
Love this!

I don't know much about Greedy as I don't follow her but the little I've seen she seems alright.

Its like the bleeping twit signal has been sent out to all the Insta Mummaz now though, they're all in the comments getting their bums licked by huns who think we are jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Regarding the comment on Greedy’s post…

It’s nothing to do with her “being strong enough to write this”… she could. She’s hard faced. But she knows the comment section would fill up with the tit she’s pulled and people’s heads may be turned. Mouthy enough on DMs isn’t she?!

poor anxiety ridden Hinch. Broadcasting a fake version of Sophie’s life to 4m bots. Whatever!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Has she deleted her reply? Can't see it (granted I'm not scrolling through 2000-odd messages to find it) and it had a huge number of likes so should be near the top?
It's still there, as are the fanny licking comments from her sheep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just been and had a nosey at Miss Greedy.

Firstly She’s turned the comments off on her post now from what I can see, to stop mere mortals like us from commenting. Just wants attention from other Instagram influencers

Secondly don’t put yourself out there if you can’t take criticism. Not everyone is going to agree with you or like you. It’s the way of the world. Why does she, and Hinch for that matter, assume that everyone should like them whilst they brag and rub others noses in it? Because that’s what they do. That crying photo is clearly fake too, harsh as duck but I don’t care.

Thirdly, again this goes for Hinch too, don’t be a bleep. People might like you then 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.