Mrs Hinch #52 Half an hour craps, cleaning through naps, begging to be spotted by paps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You thought she would have told her new bestie what a cheese knife was 🤷🏼‍♀️
Will someone PLEASE *gift Stacey a dictionary so she can learn the difference between ‘too’ and ‘to’

Maybe she will leave Jamie and do Love Island! ❤😂❤
Can you even imagine being that vain?! I hate the selfie, narcissistic culture we have found ourselves in. I find it so odd to take pictures of yourself (that are never true to life because of the posing, the filters, the angles)...then to put them online?! Just the girl next door my arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else wondering who Paddy is and why they like EVERY SINGLE POST??? (Don't let me down Paddy, please like this)
That's a bit of an odd message ..... Paddy is one of us and makes loads of contributions .... she is one of the lovely people in life that has the courtesy of liking and not scrolling past

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Will someone PLEASE *gift Stacey a dictionary so she can learn the difference between ‘too’ and ‘to’

Can you even imagine being that vain?! I hate the selfie, narcissistic culture we have found ourselves in. I find it so odd to take pictures of yourself (that are never true to life because of the posing, the filters, the angles)...then to put them online?! Just the girl next door my arse
Funny how she never posts pictures like this on her Mrs Hinch account!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know someone mentioned how hinch hadn’t like any of Stacey’s post though I did see since 6 days ago sh was commenting and 5 days ago there was that girls day in 🤔🕵🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I'm late to the party - haven't caught up yet .
Sometimes an emoji is not enough,you'll have to imagine basil fawlty with his fists clenched and teeth greeted- it's not a para glider with a fan,its a bleeping micro light you stupid girl.

Why would you put a wash on at this time in the afternoon when it’s been nice all day? Now she’s going to have to tumble dry it and waste electricity when she could have hung it out to line dry - waste, waste, waste!
A.she hasn't got a real washing line
B.she has no clue how to hang it out and for a domestic goddess this is not acceptable.

Reactions: 6
I leave my washing out all night. It dries eventually. Even if spiders do rub their willies on it at night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So a tada list you wrote things as you do them....

Weird order when you look at the times of the posts she did such as hanging out the washing..... I smell a rat!!

Also... What dentist is open on a Saturday evening???

Screenshot_20190914_213754_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 11
I had a look at the Natasha and who actually starts a post about 9/11 and ends it as an ad?? 🤯😦
I don’t even know who this is but what a self centred cow, 2 small lines about 9/11 and then proceeds to talk about herself and then an AD... disgusted!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I leave my washing out all night. It dries eventually. Even if spiders do rub their willies on it at night.
They do that to our faces at night anyway so what difference does it make if it’s on your washing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That's a bit of an odd message ..... Paddy is one of us and makes loads of contributions .... she is one of the lovely people in life that has the courtesy of liking and not scrolling past
Not really odd to be fair. It was an observation while scrolling. They like so many posts, even ones that contradict a previous "liked" one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.