Mrs Hinch #52 Half an hour craps, cleaning through naps, begging to be spotted by paps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting bloody washing out at 20 to bloody 6! Is she okay? It won’t dry surely!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I sometimes out my washing out when I get home from work even for an hour or so 🤷‍♀️ then it'll either go on the clothes horse or hanging up on the curtain poles

Reactions: 19
I know it's been said before but it really does drive me mad how she ... Crunches, squeezes, pokes, squashes, pat's or strokes everything on her videos, to make it even worse I've noticed a few cleaning accounts do it now too. 🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ohh I knew this about microblading but thought it was different for just HD Brows (which is what I had been after). Can you tell what she is having done in that clip? There seems to be no rules at all when it comes to Mrs Hinch!

To me it looks like she has had them micro bladed just using a certain technique.
Anyone will bend the rules for her and she is chief rule breaker and if annoys me so so much 😑😑

Reactions: 4
Nine pairs of brand new free sunglasses to rub your followers’ faces in, huh? Tone deaf and classless 👎🏼 greedy, to boot
Yer thats defintely rubbing it in, you can not tell me they havent seen through her by now shes just taking the piss,so are her shoppers now gonna go out and buy nine pairs of sunglasses

Reactions: 3
F##k off the paparazzi.. how highly do you rate yourself. Also how have you never seen one of those things before

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's not the Paps Soph it's one of the Hinchers. 🤣
They'll be landing in the back garden soon because quite a few times you did say that you'd like to invite them round.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.