Mrs Hinch #52 Half an hour craps, cleaning through naps, begging to be spotted by paps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Chloe from Geordie shore surely if ur gifting stuff to Mrs Hinch u must know that she doesn’t like going out so why would she need all those sunglasses???
Seriously tho, who needs all those? I have one pair and I bought them from primark for £1 lol

Reactions: 25
I wonder if she thinks about the impact having a 'perfectly clean' home has on her baby son... having some bugs and bacteria can actually be beneficial for developing a healthy immune system, but I suppose she does not consider that.

Reactions: 29
Stacey Solomon has used the same deceitful invisible font for Gifted today and it’s all grey and Soph was also gifted a sleepsuit from the same company ( £32.50) I wonder if my prediction of a collaboration between RonnieNRex happens with Babymoriuk? ... they must share so much being BFF’s! And she had a shower with a ducking Minky!🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Come on Chloe from Geordie shore surely if ur gifting stuff to Mrs Hinch u must know that she doesn’t like going out so why would she need all those sunglasses???
Seriously tho, who needs all those? I have one pair and I bought them from primark for £1 lol
It would actually piss me off having that many because I wouldn't know how or where to store them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My main question is why are they washing not even 1/4 of a load of washing??? My washing machine washes as much as I can fit it in it at a time, detergent and softener aren't cheap 😂😂
Because she often earns £5/7k by doing a load of washing! Advertising whatever it is she is using! 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Today Mrs Hinch is obviously going full on manga/anime character, the chin and neck have been filtered down so much her head just looks like a triangle. Nobody can tell what the new eyebrows actually look like behind so much filtering.

Screenshot 2019-09-14 at 16.34.44.jpg

Sophie, if you're reading, you don't need to do all this filtering, you really don't.

Reactions: 14
£60 a pair for those sunglasses??!! God if I was going to spend a lot on sunglasses, I’d pay that extra £40 and get some ray bans or something!

Good old primark sunnies for me though, they’re the only ones that stay on me!
Or do what I do... go to Costco ! I got a pair of givenchy... was £300 everywhere else... £79 thank you very much... currently 7 years old and still going as they are so comfy... scratched to duck.. but ... I won’t replace them!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Or do what I do... go to Costco ! I got a pair of givenchy... was £300 everywhere else... £79 thank you very much... currently 7 years old and still going as they are so comfy... scratched to duck.. but ... I won’t replace them!

I don’t have a Costco near me 😭😭😭

Btw just seen your latest story on Grinch’s glasses and very good point about the pouting!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t have a Costco near me [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Btw just seen your latest story on Grinch’s glasses and very good point about the pouting!!
Nooooo[emoji23][emoji1787] honestly half my house is Costco ... it lasts... and if it breaks or goes wrong they refund or replace no problem![emoji23][emoji85]

Cheers, honestly I feel like a muppet doing the trout pout... so when I do it’s a piss take. However, anxieteeeee ain’t bothering her no probs is it when it comes to cashing in...

Reactions: 8
Why did she say “since having the extension, this is the state of my window sills”? She said the same last time as well. Is she trying to imply it’s the first time she’s cleaning it since? [emoji854]

Reactions: 7
Why the duck is she bothering putting the washing on the line at this time and in the shade 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Last week it was scrub daddy and hot soapy water, this week it’s elbow grease and a cloth! Whoever pays wins eh hinch? Why the duck can’t people see through this bullshit.
E0D98AD5-4617-408C-A40C-92FF2E673435.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.