Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she be moving ‘Ron’s veg patch’ I.e Sophs’s tat patch to the tend farm? or straight to the dump!!

Reactions: 14
Re #daffodilgate : going out on a limb here but I think they were genuinely planted as bulbs and that's that. I reckon she had a landscaper in when she had the planters built and they will have planned for year round green/growth. My neighbour has daffs on his front and they have been up and flowering for almost a fortnight now, and look very similar to hers.
I think sometimes it's overlooked that seasons occur differently depending how far north you are.

Edit to say the space either side of the colon was not intentional, I am not Soph!!!

Reactions: 17
I'm up in Manchester and the daffodils have just started to grow in the ground. All green shoots though - absolutely none in full bloom
My neighbours have some in bloom, I’m now wondering if they are tend ones

Reactions: 5
Daffodils traditionally bloom march/April. It depends on the variety. I reckon she's planted them though

Reactions: 10
I hope she’s just wearing the same outfit today as yesterday cos she wore that outfit to see Trace’s baby. I hope she didn’t sit in alpaca piss and then hold a newborn baby in the same clothing.
This picture - her body language and facial expression is not that of someone who is comfortable in that situation. In fact she looks rigid and scared…

Reactions: 16
I'm up in Manchester and the daffodils have just started to grow in the ground. All green shoots though - absolutely none in full bloom
Hello fellow nusty Mancunian! No daff heads either yet, just green shoots.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen modash.io ? Seen this mentioned on another thread and went for a
They have 10% of her followers to be fake
Lots of other interesting stats
Had to use google to work that out I would have thought it would have been higher than that. So nearly 4 million people genuinely follow her? Why? I don’t get it!
We are surrounded by hinchers

Reactions: 6
Right who on here called out the fake daffodils... our puppet sofa showing us they are real this morning

Reactions: 11
She’s excited she’s ‘got real daffodils’ but tend grass! What an idiot

Reactions: 24
Daffodils traditionally bloom march/April. It depends on the variety. I reckon she's planted them though
To be fair... here in a horse racing town to the west there are lots of daffodils in bloom on grass verges. Before the storms last week it had been fairly mild so the plants are confused

This so exceptional. Well done

Reactions: 13
Daffodil gate; ours have popped out the last few weeks, and have flowered the last week and half.. we’re East Midlands

Any one notice on Stacey’s story she said “tried to make it economical as possible so it didn’t cost a fortune” referring to her renovation. Not like Sofa then. Trolled by your bestie!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.