Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing how she is sat and how baggy that godawful tracksuit is she is wearing when sat in the alpacas - I definitely think she is pregnant

Reactions: 24
Seeing how she is sat and how baggy that godawful tracksuit is she is wearing when sat in the alpacas - I definitely think she is pregnant
She would be mental if that was the case BUT it’s one sure way to explain the need for the new house to any doubting sheep!!!

Reactions: 15
She’s gone for a full house today, the laugh, the pointing finger, amaZON, putting the maldon wankers to bed instead of her kids, using that fucking food processor again to make beige biscuits for the tend baby, more tend not moving in living in old house stories... aghhhhhhhhh my blood pressure goes up each time I watch

Reactions: 20
Tomorrow we have to be due a story from Jamie claiming how hard she works and how busy she is and how amazing she is that’s usually how the timeline goes it used to be troll messages but instead she often uses Jamie to create some sympathy by making out she’s super woman with his lurking stories

Reactions: 24
Jamie and Freda share the double bed, whilst Soph sleeps in the alpaca shed.

^Is it too early for a thread title?

Reactions: 82
Stacey’s sly dig at hinch saying she doesn’t want to rush the cottage while hinch is
It might be a dig but she honestly can’t talk. She’s butchered that house. What’s she’s done to the whole house and modernising it doesn’t match the outside at all. I feel like she rushed the whole thing for content. The blue loo, Rex’s awful black and grey room with humping bears on the wall. She’s ruined the place.

Reactions: 17
I love all you nusty trolls but literally can’t be bothered with her anymore I’ll still be watching though, waiting hopefully for all of it to go tits up

Reactions: 22
Just going to casually leave this here… for no reason whatsoever…. However if @Andioooop was to see it, it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world….

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.