Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
436DE85D-536B-4854-9999-54CDBA3F2BEF.png

She’s just making sure Ava May Aromas and Mario both know that her candle has run out and she needs a replacement *gifted. The devil works hard but Sophie works harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So she went shopping to tkmaxx today 🤔 no mention of having anxiety taking ronnie out to it 🤨 unless of course mum or jamie stayed at home with ronnie and she went out by herself?? Or maybe it weather was good today 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
So she went shopping to tkmaxx today 🤔 no mention of having anxiety taking ronnie out to it 🤨 unless of course mum or jamie stayed at home with ronnie and she went out by herself?? Or maybe it weather was good today 🤷‍♀️
Or how achy and stiff her joints are.. surprised she even made it out of bed.

Reactions: 18
With the mirrored tray story it deffo looked like she was doing the finger point on purpose. She wasn’t just pointing, she was pressing down as if to say “yeah look at me pointing, take that b****es.”
F*** off [emoji849]

Oh and Jamie bought this “dont know why”.
That could be said about 90% of her purchases. At least it was something useful. Leave him alone ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Does Stacey Solomon have her own thread. Re her earlier Instastory with her kitchen worktop in it and bottles etc. Cue this recent Instastory “a lot of people have asked what the bottle was on my worktop...”. Whatever!!!! And AD hidden under her name in a white font. Shock.
E08BDD86-5BA5-47CA-90F5-1FCB2BD3A3CC.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Does Stacey Solomon have her own thread. Re her earlier Instastory with her kitchen worktop in it and bottles etc. Cue this recent Instastory “a lot of people have asked what the bottle was on my worktop...”. Whatever!!!! And AD hidden under her name in a white font. Shock.View attachment 40573
I’ve unfollowed so many people because they are sneaky with their ads. Hiding behind something or blending in with the background.
Even ones who’s content i actually liked. It’s the principle, I don’t wana follow dishonest people, i would doubt anything they recommended.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do her hands and that still hurt?

COS I DO NOT SEE PAIN

ALL I SEE HER DOING IS POKING EVERYTHING, SELLING SWIP UPS AND BUYING TAT!

Reactions: 21
Staceys bottle were a #AD but just half an hour ago stated following the company on Instagram?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
if you think they are bad you should see jayde_jenson_rocco. She is the worst for hiding AD writing. It’s like find the AD 😂

Reactions: 6
The more I think about her the more I get concerned about how strange she is. We’re the same age and her life is, and now in retrospect always has been, almost suffocating for me to watch. The mostly stays in her boring, bland house and cleans. She eats the blandest, most childlike things. She doesn’t know how to cook. All she does is go shopping locally. She treats her dog like a child. She has basically no real friends. Never goes on nights out. Never reads about a new bar or restaurant and gets excited to go. Listens to the most basic chart and ballad music. She’s like someone playing the character of basic. Obsessed with her parents. The big white wedding with princess dress. The grey and mirrored house. Ugh so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Been away for the last 5 days with little-no phone signal... we’re now 2 threads on. Can someone summarise what I’ve missed please?! I saw a story with Stacey and some of the stuff in here after that but anything else? Or just more sales?

Reactions: 4
Probably why she keeps doing it, because she knows it annoys people
I thought you were supposed to train dogs , but she gets her sofas for free and if her cushions are ruined she will get more free .
What about people that actually cannot afford to replace these things and worked hard for them ,

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.