Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m telling you now guys, her mentioning where she will be and stuff is to get media attention and be papped, because she’s had media cover with Stacey the last couple of days She’s more likely to be papped than before.

Reactions: 31
He'll be kicking those little feet with excitement that his mum has finally found more footless babygrows thanks for all her friends for helping her out 💓
Have you ever seen a bigger hint for more companies to send her more free baby grows without the feet lol! Bet in 2 days she’s thanking so and so for gifting her footless baby grows! She’s such a beg

Reactions: 29
Unfollowed Stacey now!! She was slightly driving me crazy anyway and not my normal type of follow but I thought she seemed quite real!!!!! Nope, bye bye, fake fake fake
Yep, I un- followed Stacy yesterday as soon as I saw her with Hinch, why can't people see her for what she really is, shocked that Stacey would want to be associated with her tbh.

Reactions: 17
Part time working mummy and Knee deep in life.
PTWM basically has loads of kids with different Dads and had an affair and now lives with his kids and their baby,and lots of gifted tit,she has been received huge amounts of PayPal donations for her imaginary work with women’s refuges so people want to know where the money is. She also posted a ‘Stacey Solomon is my friend too,the trolls brought us together’[emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961]
KDIL is a vile, twisted woman who thinks saying Vagina and cock make her edgy. She has copied Celeste Barber but it just doesn’t work.
Ohh yh the latter’s that annoying woman who takes the mick out of these insta models.
Was funny in the beginning but she’s just annoying now.

Reactions: 6
Took me 0.1 seconds to google footless baby grows. First pop up is her favourite place and a barg too soph. Use ya noggin mate instead of being a massive bleeping BEG. Can’t you do anything on ya own?
DC66C20D-963C-4285-8831-6BB1D60E3DF4.png

I honestly find this the most outrageous thing... and I quote “I am actually struggling to find footless baby grows” ?????
Are you kidding me? No your not struggling you big porky pie teller... aren’t you meant to be the bargain hunting queen?? You telling me you haven’t searched eBay??? You are slipping so fast Sophie it’s hillarious. Just be honest and say can a company send me some footless baby grows ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Part time working mummy and Knee deep in life.
PTWM basically has loads of kids with different Dads and had an affair and now lives with his kids and their baby,and lots of gifted tit,she has been received huge amounts of PayPal donations for her imaginary work with women’s refuges so people want to know where the money is. She also posted a ‘Stacey Solomon is my friend
Not exactly working with someone. All Stacy did was ask where to send Rex’s outgrown babygrows, loads of people suggested PTWM 🙄
Weird though how she would feel the need to ask that question on media instead of popping them into the nearest charity shop?

Reactions: 14
So she expects us to believe that Stacey just randomly happened to message her and she poured her heart out and next min she’s around with a maccies?
Yh right. She might have messaged her but it deffo wasn’t random. I reckon they might have met when she was on This Morning as they use the same studio as Loose Women don’t they? (Or have i just made that up?) it’s probably been planned since then. I can’t remember if Stacey was on, on the days she was on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she expects us to believe that Stacey just randomly happened to message her and she poured her heart out and next min she’s around with a maccies?
Yh right. She might have messaged her but it deffo wasn’t random. I reckon they might have met when she was on This Morning as they use the same studio as Loose Women don’t they? (Or have i just made that up?) it’s probably been planned since then. I can’t remember if Stacey was on, on the days she was on.

Or they met in the posh baby shop where the 'vomit wagon' came from?

Reactions: 14
So is she allowed to do this because there’s no link/swipe up or mention of it being gifted?

Surely an ‘influencer’ posting about something that is illegal to advertise IS advertising? Her job is to influence...is it not the same principle of product placement on tv?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.