Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bev1000

I’m telling you now guys, her mentioning where she will be and stuff is to get media attention and be papped, because she’s had media cover with Stacey the last couple of days She’s more likely to be papped than before.

Reactions: 31

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why get stressed just because Someone you dont know appears to have a clean and tidy home on Instagram?
It's not real life.
ItS like the papers talking about Kate Middleton being amazing with her hairdo, clothes and that she took her child for her first day of school. She wouldn't be so pristine without the help of the nanny, hair dresser, ladies maid, cleaners, cooks, stylist, chauffeur and of course being married to the Duke of Cambridge. She lives a life that many dream of yet it's all smoke and mirrors and in reality she has no freedom and her life will never be her own.

Not much is ever as it seems. Remember that

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BoPeep

I know this is a Hinch thread and I've only been a lurker until now but I'd just like to throw out there I'm from Windsor and I'm available to help anyone local who feels like they're struggling. Please just message me if I can help you x

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Bev1000

Is anyone here local to hunch?

I was just thinking about what she wrote on the post about her and stacey solomon where she in said she didnt like going out to even put petrol in the car and she has paps outside and stuff.

BUT other day she announced on her stories that she was going to a local food festival later that day 🤔

In our area, anything like that gets photographed for our local paper, they show people that went and sometimes do little interviews about what they enjoyed there and stuff.

SO why would she announce exactly where she is going to be when there’s a good chance the local press at least would be covering the event?

Seems to me like she wanted them to know she’d be there and hopefully get in the local paper 💁🏽‍♀️
☝This.. exactly! She wouldn’t of told a soul she was going if she gets scared and anxious maybe she could of told us after she went.
I’ve got to say nothing absolutely nothing gets past us lot 😌 I love the way we all see and think the same things.. we are all so gifted 🤣😆🤣

• Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Jamie if you read Tattle please take my advice and fucking leg it mate, your wife is deranged.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
She’s practically trolling her own husband on Instagram!! The hypocrisy!! So, it’s okay when she’s posting hurtful things about someone online? Ooooooookay then 🐸☕

Also, just because you laugh while doing something hurtful doesn’t make it any better 😑

• Heart

GossipBug

VIP Member
Remember when she was nagging marie kondo (I think that's her name) for a collaboration - looks like Marie wasn't interested
Marie Kondo is amazing and actually helps people change their lives. What Hinch does is barely even cleaning and just puts vulnerable women into debt who try to keep up. Marie is about getting rid of tat and things got no longer use. Hinch is just a glamorous hoarder.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The more I think about her the more I get concerned about how strange she is. We’re the same age and her life is, and now in retrospect always has been, almost suffocating for me to watch. The mostly stays in her boring, bland house and cleans. She eats the blandest, most childlike things. She doesn’t know how to cook. All she does is go shopping locally. She treats her dog like a child. She has basically no real friends. Never goes on nights out. Never reads about a new bar or restaurant and gets excited to go. Listens to the most basic chart and ballad music. She’s like someone playing the character of basic. Obsessed with her parents. The big white wedding with princess dress. The grey and mirrored house. Ugh so strange.

• Heart

Nellypledge

Do you think Ronnies real full name is ‘Ronnie Bless Him’??!! She can’t write or say his name without adding ‘bless him’ 😱
The stories tonight with him in his towel, she’s so awkward with him, doing that weird tummy rub thing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Harley113

Petition for influencers to learn the difference between trolls and freedom of speech before they get their blue tick.

• Heart
  • Haha

Debsy37

VIP Member
*new thread suggestion*

gorgeous ronnie kicks like a frog while Jamie’s hiding in the bog wheres old hinch you ask agog? Why shes downstairs teasing the dog.

• Haha

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
He'll be kicking those little feet with excitement that his mum has finally found more footless babygrows thanks for all her friends for helping her out 💓
Have you ever seen a bigger hint for more companies to send her more free baby grows without the feet lol! Bet in 2 days she’s thanking so and so for gifting her footless baby grows! She’s such a beg

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So, just in case any paps reading weren't clear enough from Hinch's insta stories, she's going to H&M today, ok? Did you get that, H&M. One last time, it's H&M. Feel free to be at her local branch, she's quite clearly desperate to be papped.

• Haha

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
I was just away to say the same thing. 😳🤬

For someone who acts so fussy about stuff being folded and stored away those baby clothes were a right mess.
Why doesn’t she use her *gifted MacBook to Google ‘babygrows with no feet’ like the rest of us would. OH that’s right, why would she pay for anything when she can so easily put a story out on the beg?!

It’s not hard to google ‘footless baby grows’ but of course she has to get her beloved hinchers involved because they’re all in this together 🙄
Snap 😂

• Haha