Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
My mum used to go mad at me for not cleaning my room. She’d constantly nag me and eventually she ended up doing it herself every time 😂😂

McDonald’s again 🤢🤢 I hate that place
Waiting for the ‘Paid partnership’ with Maccy D’s over Xmas just like Stacey Solomon 🤮

She posted a pic of Ronnies toy elephant and wrote she loved it more than Ronnie.
Although it has been pointed out that she could have meant she loves it more than Ronnies does and not that she loves it more than she loves Ronnie. [emoji13] lol

‘Yes I love it more than Ronnie ok’ 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Boobelle

VIP Member
There is nothing on Stacey Solomon’s stories that suggest she is with Hinch?
What is sad though is she posted this picture of her ‘messy’ bathroom and she was letting her baby lie in while she cleaned. This is exactly what our Soph did yesterday, between them they have over 5m followers,encouraging new mothers to fucking clean in the morning before their baby wakes up is like something from a dystopian world, please try and put a message across that resting in bed with your baby is the most precious time and thing to do. We do not live in the 1940s when women’s roles were solely mothers and cleaners!

A paid partnership shoot? A T.V advert for Mcdonalds or Proctor and Gamble? Their baby clothes range ‘Ronnie N Rex’ ohhh the suspense waiting to see what her next big money making scheme is!
I am really confused now.The photo is on p42 and I'm almost sure there was a comment accompanying it but it's not there now!

Reactions: 1