Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
The petition won’t get tattle shut down Soph...because this isn’t trolling! Just saying!

Maybe we can have a return of a few things to your shopping account, seen as you love responding to us ‘trolls’ more than you do your followers...

Squeegee the stairs (or even just hoover them, poor stairs haven’t been done in weeks)

1001 carpet spray?

Steam your floors or maybe even mop them (poor Vera and the turbo mop are just a distant memory) they must be bogging.

Wipe down your woodwork with Lenor soph (like you promoted on this morning)

Shine all your mirrors, lanterns and everything shiiiiiiinnnnnyyyy with the dettol spray

Clean your blinds with a tumble drier sheet (because that’s what they are for obvs)

Clean the oven with pink stuff?

Pour a ridiculous amount of diluted zoflora all over your dining table top to ‘clean it’

Clock work clean of the bathroom, you know the good old days when the bathroom would be emptied and cleaned.

If anyone can think of any old content that she used to lure in the masses but has conveniently forgot about these days, feel free to add 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
I unfollowed Hunch for definite now!! Her face, her attitude, her greed, her voice make me feel so so sick!!! Honestly if your feeling mentally unstable like me then it’s best not even to read her stories... I’ve noticed I feel mentally so much better after a.) unfollowing her and b.) not watching her fake pathetic stories.

Reactions: 38

SunshineRae

VIP Member
When did you find time to do that? Bet your house is a real mess 😂
No darling, I live on three hours sleep, clean my already (obviously) spotless home, go to the gym, cook gourmet meals, run the teen around, do the teen's homework, do my shopping, go to work AND compile excel spreadsheets without breaking a sweat 💁🏻‍♀️ Just call me Hinch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
I must say, Hinchs cleaner is doing a fantastic job. The house is spotless and she hasn’t cleaned it herself since she moved back in weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
Awww can someone PLEASE set up a petition to campaign for the enforced punishment of 'infulencers' who persistently break the ASA rules 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Steffols

Id love to know how the baby has communicated that he likes his feet out. My son is 14 months old and the best I can get out of him is dadadadad. Any tips for translation are welcome Sophie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Bollocks....total bollocks! She’s using prerecorded clips that she recycles over and over again. So...2 hours ago she placed this story...would have been 8am .......she would have needed time to film and edit etc so well before 8am she would have filmed it.....so why is her f****** wax melt burner on with the light clearly glowing.....it’s all bollocks.
And the under cupboard lights are on. But according to Sophie, just pointing that out is trolling. As is the case with most social media influencers, its perfectly ok for them to hide hashtags, not disclose working partnerships, recommend products as their absolute 'fave' when they've been paid to recommend them, accept free gifts in lieu of payment for ads but not declare it as income, edit their stories to their own agenda etc. But no, none of that is an issue, talking about it however, yeah, thats trolling.

I hope they are aware, that opening a debate about online trolling and accountability to Parliament, will also bring to the forefront how unregulated and unaccountable social media influencers are, they can't have their cake and eat it, influencers should be held accountable too.

Also, that petition is far too vague. For starters, define trolling. It has no legal definition. But they lump a DM such as 'you're ugly', to be equal with posting a comment saying 'advising your followers to do that is dangerous' when the two are very different scenarios.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I think he only slept 10-6 as someone else did the night feed 😂🤷‍♀️
There's 3 bottles in the sink, really can't believe she left at least 2 in there from night before. If he's slept for 8 hours then why has she left Ronnie in bed with Jamie to sleep again. Really dont believe her. I think SHE slept 10-6 and Jamie did the night feed. Its her way of getting back at him for going gym.
Screenshot_20190912-075720_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

SoTired

New thread suggestion -
Jamie's in the shit house playing Candy Crush while Sophie's in the living room listening for the flush.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

YouKay

Chatty Member
She seemed to be ok without him when he was at the gifted Arsenal match for hours, yet can’t hack him going to the gym?
Oh yh it’s ok as long as it involves the freebies rolling in.

Reactions: 32

Ineedahero

So what exactly does a room being "hinched" actually mean? Oooh look I made my bed like I do every day which means I've hinched. Do me a favour love.
This morning I've been juggling issues with my youngest kid at secondary school, walked my dog, made my bed and done a quick tidy and had to clean up a murder scene in my eldest bedroom thanks to the mother of all nosebleeds. Scrubbing blood out of a carpet and then cleaning the blood from the bathroom and now I've got to go strip his bed and wash out all the blood from his bedding.

Sorry but how anyone finds her grey sanitised life "relatable" and "authentic" is a friggin muppet. Try living in the real world with actual real problems.

Edited to add this isnt a pissing contest with my fellow readers about how much I've done this morning so please dont be comparing yourself to what I may or may not have managed to get done so far. It's more a rant about how what she portrays is so unrealistic.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
surely the car has aircon? Such a show in my opinion

Hope I have done this right
So us on tattle are as bad as the people who were messaging Jesy.... no, we do not need a wake up call Nicola.... u do!! We know what we are... we are on a gossip site having a moan about someone on instagram... we support each other... we worry about people’s mental health.... we worry about a little baby who only sees grey... we are concerned about the amount of chemicals the baby and dog are breathing in everyday!! Does that sound like the trolls who message jesy and say all those disgusting things? No.... wake up and read a dictionary!! Then u might actually realise what a troll is! Rant over!!

• Heart

Paddy

Why does she always criticise bug boys breakfast, it looks a perfectly healthy breakfast to me 🤷‍♀️ Thank god he’s getting some nutritious food!

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Funniest comment on that Daily Fail article is - Stacey and Sophie a couple of Z listers trying desperately to be Y listers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31