Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so sad that stylish cot bumpers are more important than him sleeping safely
I swear for her stories of her cleaning yesterday she must have left him asleep for 90 minutes which is not the advice at that age at all.

She has a large number of people who hang on every word she says and these children at at risk because of her.
But of course, fuck them, as long as she’s making money from them. Fucking rodent of a woman

Reactions: 13
Still trying to get my head round the latest deception-forgive me for being dumb, but are you saying jamie wasn't with her?

Reactions: 2
Still trying to get my head round the latest deception-forgive me for being dumb, but are you saying jamie wasn't with her?
That’s what I thought at the time. Now I don’t know what to think!!

I’m starting to understand the people saying it’s an act, I rewatched and it’s all so animated! If she really is like that she needs to come off social media and go counselling for a good year

Reactions: 7
Agree it's animated and disjointed,wish I new more about body language mind you the filters don't make it easy.She is manipulating the truth for sure,I am in no doubt ,purely by knowing the layout of chelmsford.also I made jokes today about taking my washing in and out but there was no downpour.
But I'm going a little crazy wondering why she is doing this.part of me thinks she is genuinely ill but this doesn't quite ring true either as her mother would not stand by and watch this car crash.so if she is acting...just why? I can only think it's content for a new book. Wow,I am confused.

Reactions: 10
Same, I’m just as confused.
I do think she was ill before all this started. Plus she’s a princess, I could see her not listening to her family if that tried to intervene. Remember this is a woman who allowed herself to get admitted to hospital instead of looking after herself and her newborn

I was tempted to tweet that judi James earlier, she’s got with body language & inlay money she has views on hinch! Might PM her!

*unborn not newborn

Reactions: 9
Sounds like a plan.did she get hospitalised after baby arrived?

Reactions: 2
Garden centres

Reactions: 8
That was such a fake rant It was all for content. Their life is one big show...all orchestrated and acted out. Trying to act like she is like everybody else and so relatable to her Hincher. Practically everything today she’s done is a lie !
Don’t even get me on the pillow Ronnie has his head on...a baby has no neck to warrant using a pillow....without the fact it’s an incredibly dangerous thing to be advertising for her target audience who we all know are lacking in common sense, plus because she appears to do it they will think it’s fucking gospel. There is probably a baby at immense risk somewhere tonight because they are following what she does Have that on your conscience Hinch !

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
That was such a fake rant It was all for content. Their life is one big show...all orchestrated and acted out. Trying to act like she is like everybody else and so relatable to her Hincher. Practically everything today she’s done is a lie !
It’s so embarrassing!

His feet must be cold

Reactions: 4
It's just my opinion but it's very traveller esque that cot, no offense to any travellers, I have alot of friends from the community, but Hinch doesn't strike me as being one!

when is she going to address where is the monstrosity on wheels ?

View attachment 40169
Again, that is very traveller esque too!

What is ASMR?? Sorry for me being so dumb!

I'm sorry to admit that I have a dyson hot & cold fan, yes it cost me an extortionate amount of money, I paid for mine, it wasn't *gifted, during the hot weather last summer and being menopausal it was the only fan that blew cold air, I tried several others and they just blew the already warm air back at me, making me a hotter, sweatier mess! Not that it justifes the price tag one bit. I saved for weeks and weeks to be able to afford it. The one Hinch has is the air purifier, unlike mine, I looked closely at them all in Curry's when I bought mine, I thought I'd get more use out of the hot & cold one than an air purifier.

To be fair she does acknowledge that Ronnie may trash the house when he is older and she sounds accepting of that.
Not every kid ruins the house though. Mine didn’t.
Mine didn't either, I guess we were very lucky in that respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why Percy Pigs?? I've got a better idea if he likes rustling noise just rip up the pages of your crappy book and leave at the end of the *gifted cot that should do the trick

Reactions: 18
Although it’s not her fault Ronnie sleeping 10 till 6 has pushed me over the edge. My 18 month old won’t sleep and my 3 and a half year old is a pain at night too! I am jealous

I have real issues with mums bragging about how much their baby has slept, it makes other mums, like myself, who has a baby much older then hers and is awake most of the night feel like shit. It can all change so quickly too, she shouldn’t be smug about it because tomorrow he could be up screaming all night. Fair enough, if I got that much sleep I would be feeling smug too but I would count my blessings instead of broadcasting it to 2.7 million people, many of which are probably extremely sleep deprived mums. As if she doesn’t make other mums feel bad enough as it is.

Reactions: 27
I love you for this post. Thankyou.

Tattle has really opened my eyes
She dsnt do any charity work she really should be giving something back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.