Mrs Hinch #508 “You are exactly where you’re supposed to be” … the faux empathy will pay for the orangery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell nusty trolls I need to do a new thread. I wasn’t prepared for this this morning!

Bear with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Never ever a discount code or giveaway on her page. She is a selfish witch. She forgets the people who have put her where she is
This has always baffled me about her! A discount code is a sure fire way for an influencer to make money (and give a measley amount back to their followers) and yet in the nearly 4 years I’ve followed her I’ve never seen her share jack tit discount codes or done any giveaways. Does she think she’s above all that? It’s crazy.

The most she’s ‘given back’ is a couple of donated baskets to raffles - the value being barely more than £20 as obviously it was just full of poxy cleaning products.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s another post on MHMMDI about getting housework done with young kids etc and several people have suggested The organised Mum. Hopefully people will start to look at other accounts and realise that Soph does sweet FA and there are much better cleaner/organiser accounts out there instead

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There’s another post on MHMMDI about getting housework done with young kids etc and several people have suggested The organised Mum. Hopefully people will start to look at other accounts and realise that Soph does sweet FA and there are much better cleaner/organiser accounts out there instead
You know it's bad when other accounts are being suggested other than Mrs Hinch on a Mrs Hinch Facebook page

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What the duck is this creepy tit? 😬
Those messages ... is Hinch suddenly getting desparate trying to prove she's such a "great mummaz" ? Bollocks!
The photo is just vile, urghh instant rage reading all all that gushing tripe!
View attachment 1045032
If someone said “I watch everything you do” to me, I would tit myself and block them and start googling restraining orders 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My friend’s reaction to the ‘Hinch follow train’ 😂 she has a home decor/cocktail account and can’t stand Sopha. Glad I’m not friends with a sheep!

48EB06CF-ACAE-4F29-B99B-CB3E798F240E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just catching up
Her loft is just obscenely huge.
Which is fine, some people have big houses big whup, but why put that crappy flooring in? Perfectly good boards there for storage. I wouldn’t be shocked if that flooring invalidated her house insurance in the event of fire. And seasonal storage?? Surely beyond Xmas decs, winter/summer clothing and maybe some Halloween stuff if you go all out, what other seasonal storage does one need?!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.