Mrs Hinch #508 “You are exactly where you’re supposed to be” … the faux empathy will pay for the orangery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Miss Kate 👋 You massive hypocrite. ;)
I like Dazlin at least she tries to save her followers money before bombarding them with ads. :unsure::LOL:

Reactions: 10
I think it’s safe to say that someone on MHMMDI who states they Aren’t a fan of Hinch’s but is arguing with a lot of valid opinions on there stating they are no longer fans is also on here. 😉

I’m going to assume the post on MHMMDI page has now been deleted
No still going strong

Are some of you guysscchh still commenting on that page, rebels 🤣🤣
You shouldn’t be if you want to stay on here👍

Reactions: 13
I like Dazlin at least she tries to save her followers money before bombarding them with ads. :unsure::LOL:
That Kate tart wants to get herself a life. Does she think Hinch will thank her for being a hoop sucker? If I was her husband I’d be embarrassed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Voting with my feet (finger 😂).
Just unfollowed her. Will just keep up with her demise by watching here.
She has a public profile so no one should have to follow her.....dont add to her bot follower numbers

• Heart
I never comment on hinch threads on MHMMDI but I read them. The divide from those who love her to those who see through the Bollocks is huge.

As for the member who is on here and MHMMDI, interesting 🤔

You look at any thread in there and shes in every one of them giving her 2 pence worth 🤭 and has the cheek to tell others to get a life 🙄 ive now been blocked from commenting 🙄 shame that
Bet she comments on every insta post of Hinchs as well. And then shakes and cries if Hinch likes her comment! They are a right bunch of weirdos those ultra Hinchers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let's give Kate (who's not a troll 🙄 even though she's the 1st to comment under anyones comment if they have their opinion, because apparently no one is allowed an opinion 🙄) a huge welcome 😉 outed yourself as a lurker double dipper ✌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nooooo! If Aldi are gifting Hinch stuff/partnering with her then that’s it, I’m off to Lidl instead. Will prepare the homestead for when she’s invaded EVERYWHERE! Is nowhere safe?!? 😂😂
It’s so odd, she always seems to have the thing (or very similar) a few weeks before it’s on specialbuy!

Since Sous pointed it out I see it all the time

Reactions: 14
True, she'll always kindly put a discount code up before getting you to buy an egg poacher🤣 rarely see Hinch offering her best mates a helpful discount.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s safe to say that someone on MHMMDI who states they Aren’t a fan of Hinch’s but is arguing with a lot of valid opinions on there stating they are no longer fans is also on here. 😉

No still going strong

You shouldn’t be if you want to stay on here👍
Not me 🤣 they have been warned.

Reactions: 6
True, she'll always kindly put a discount code up before getting you to buy an egg poacher🤣 rarely see Hinch offering her best mates a helpful discount.
Never ever a discount code or giveaway on her page. She is a selfish witch. She forgets the people who have put her where she is

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.