Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that post isn’t going in her favour on MHMMDI.

Not sure if anyone else can relate, but I always read certain comments and then wonder what their user names are on tattle … wish I could put faces to names

Reactions: 32
Sophie last Sunday:
'Right Jaymayyy, my family are comin' round so we're going out for a slap up Sunday roast'

Sophie this Sunday for Jimbob's family: 'Hope ya luv it guyzz'

Reactions: 43
Afternoon you lovely nusty lot!

Just catching up from this morning...
Don't believe for a second that Jaymee's invisible family are visiting today whatsoever! Billy bullshitter

Her "nibbles" in "Hinch ♡ bowls" are just an AD! The tap wanking/sink shining again to fulfil her contractual obligations and the tend mess/kids drawings remind me of her "Ron's scribbled on the wood" of the show coffee table (magic eraser ad).

Weather in the South East is blowing a gale and pretty shitty even now ay 2.40pm, so reckon that's all a pre-record done anytime.
No kids about ... what a fucking surprise!

What an absolute C U N T!
Glad to read some of the comments posted regarding the tide turning, let's hope it continues at pace!

Reactions: 30
So same song still playing ( what’s that 3minutes long ? ) and you’re done. JESUS. as if that was stressing her out.
I thought that exact thing! It was hardly messy anyway. I’ve had 2 kids so that tend mess would have taken me no time at all to sort. What gets me is there are no real toys like the plastic kitchen/ diner etc that Ron had. I suspect she doesn’t actually likes a mess & does aspire to the perfect show house. Ron’s artwork would just be a mess to her. We all know she’s a lazy mare/ parent, so having toys out would more than likely freak her out, let alone having messy play or indeed baking cakes together.

Reactions: 19
Wow that post isn’t going in her favour on MHMMDI.

Not sure if anyone else can relate, but I always read certain comments and then wonder what their user names are on tattle … wish I could put faces to names
Are people still saying “be kind” and “you’re just jealous?” She could shag their husbands or wives and some people on the group would give her a fucking pass.

Reactions: 33
HINCHERS

THIS is exactly how Mrs Hinch is LYING to you. She is saying she has her in laws visiting and has to clean up a pretend, fake, mess that she has organised and filmed herself! Spot the differences! Circled in red to help you. She is a FRAUD! Would you be friends with someone who lied to you like this in real life? She is toxic - do yourselves a favour and unfollow and choose a better quality of person to follow!

TATTLERS- I think I spy the coffee table. It’s not gone to the tip.

Attachments

Reactions: 32
Lolllll she purposely showing her nails in that story

PLS I BEG change them

Reactions: 13
Just had a peek at the MHMMDI thread. Jesus. Someone has referred to the comments like what poor Caroline Flack had to face. They also need to understand what an opinion and jealousy are. They aren’t the same thing, stupid cunts. The worm is definitely turning though judging overall.

Reactions: 26
Really happy to see the post this morning on that FB page. Hope that the sheep are seeing the light at last

Reactions: 17
Reading the comments on MHMMDI. I bloody hate #bekind. What happened to Caroline Flack was truly tragic. But, to me, #bekind is used as a way of silencing other women’s opinions (ironically usually by other women). Men don’t seem to be told to #bekind. I’m no woke feminist but it sits uncomfortably with me.

Mrs Hinch chooses to live her life in the public eye. She’s made a lot of money from it, and yes, some people have a negative view of what she’s doing. That is her CHOICE. You cannot expect everyone to love you. So, if people want to say they’re finding the constant bragging a bit much, they’re perfectly entitled to do that. I hate #bekind being used a way of censoring different opinions. TED talk over….

Edited for typos

Reactions: 47
I commented on the MHMMDI post some lady replied to my comment then deleted it as quickly as she’d responded, it’s almost satisfying that people are waking up to her now

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.