Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

14 bacon rolls

Someone mentioned a couple of threads back that Jamie has deleted a grid post but we wasn't sure which one. I'm almost certain he had a black square? Is this the one he's deleted do we think? I could be wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
As I'm pretty new on here I've just been on.my Facebook and a vid popped up 2 little kids laughing with the drink is that where she went over her eldest boy Ronnie laughing put there laughs instead ?
Screenshot_20220126-175848_Facebook.jpg

Kinkyboots11

She’s such a fucking melon. She can’t even paint his name evenly spaced when using bloody stencils. Must get that from her weepy Dad. Then again she has got gastroenteritis so maybe she had a little accident when stencilling the last letter and got distracted guyschhh.

• Haha
Her sofa actually looks disgusting! Considering it’s not that old it looks filthy! Either her filter has done her no justice or she’s just dirty! I’d go for just dirty considering she covered over mould in her shower rather than just cleaning it off the tiles! 🤢
she's always festering on it with Hennerz :sick:

• Sick

Elvira

I know it’s not her thread but just seen SS is bringing out her own airwick diffuser. Can’t see how Log tinged FishFlaps scent will ever take off. Can you imagine if Hinch did one?
Smells like desperation and golden Virginia with hints of animal/human shit
Airwick diffuser? What fresh hell is this??

• Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
I’m so excited I’m in. I’m not going to comment but my god I wish I knew who you guys are in there!

This made me laugh
View attachment 1015543

EDIT to say it’s the suggestion she’s raising her sons that made me laugh!
Can’t quite work out if the OP was being serious or sarcastic!
Haha I laughed at that one too...god I wish I knew you all for real. A tattle Christmas party 🤣