Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elvira

After keeping up religiously for the past month or so I’ve fell wayyyy behind trying to read through everything as I’m
Off today!! Can anyone remind me of the name of the book about the influencer people have mentioned! I’d love to read it! Thank you 😊
People like her Ellery Lloyd

Reactions: 5

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
Why has she left such a huge space at the end of Ronni e’s name plaque? What a weird mistake to make. Is she sure this time that Ronnie likes farms? I mean we’ve had Peter Rabbit obsessed, we’ve had Construction obsessed & we’ve even had cleaning obsessed! I’m surprised she hasn’t framed her books for around his room along with a few sponge daddy stencils. Poor Ron he has such a narcissist for a mum - everything will be for her and insta, and not for him 😞
She’s still learning guysss

• Haha

Dizzybird

I’m sorry to keep harping one. Sick of my own opinion at this stage. But the latest story with the “fur boys” 🙄
I’ve already stated I know fuck all about alpacas, however, should you not be worried that only 1 is eating from the feed bowl? She’s already stated that one (who gives a shit which one) is the alpha. Therefore surely the others are not getting their allowance?! I don’t know if I’m being dramatic but this feels like a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe they need to be separated to eat their “hard feed” that’s what we’d do if it was horses. To make sure each animal gets it nutrients and medicine (if needed) animals are individuals and need to be treated as such, but I should have known she didn’t give a shit when she bought them the same colour head collars 🤦🏻‍♀️ She won’t treat them individually. Never saw the walk after the headcollar training did we? I can’t look away but this is such a mistake.
I am in no way defending her. She is a clueless idiot. But the other day they did each have a feeding bucket thing. Towards the end of that last post the brown one does put it’s head down to where I’m sure there is another feeding bucket.