Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerSnapped

I’m devastated to say she’s entered my dream space…this morning I awoke from a terrifying nightmare where I found myself trapped in Hinch farm, being chased by Sofa herself. She had a massive oversized head (fitting) and was all wobbly around the edges (her filter must have applied itself) laughing her head off and trying to feed me to the alpacas. Googling psychotherapists immediately 😭
She was obvs doing the rounds last night!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
OMG GUYYSSHHHHH

I'm sorry for saying hinch and the SIL don't follow each other, it doesn't show for me that they do, I'm sorry for trying to spill tea that isn't there to be spilled. How embarrassing!

I'll stay lurking for the majority as I'm clearly shit at being a detective 🥴

ATV hunnayys xox
I’m glitching aswell, they probably don’t like each other😉😂😂😂

• Haha

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Totally off topic here, but was just reading through the wiki and one of the links took me to this thread. How pregnant do we think she is in this photo? Might help with @HinchesSousChef theory?

hunchedhappy

FFS, I’ve been busy cleaning today, changing the beds etc and I’ve got our local radio on, BBC ESSEX. The presenter was interviewing someone about money saving tips and they got onto the subject of MRS HINCH.

I’ve never heard so much arse licking in my life 🤢 Saying how she’s helps people save money with money saving cleaning tips etc. The presenter also said that Sopha has even called the show in the past and I’m sure she said that either Sopha or Fiddle listen regularly.

If anyone wants a listen on catch up it’s the Sadie Nine show 2-6pm and they were talking about Sopha from around 2.30pm-ish onwards. I have to say that I usually absolutely love the show and think Sadie is great, just feel shocked that Sopha was literally hero worshipped on there by the guest especially. She went all giggly when saying Sopha has followed her on social media 🙄 🤢

I think I better lay down to get over the shock of hearing how delusional they were about Sopha 😳
Did she pay for damage control?

yes!! I did it tonight 😂😂 I’ve not been able to walk the dogs cos of my broken foot so I’ve just been letting them out in the garden and throwing tennis balls (not ideal but I can’t walk so 🤷🏼‍♀️) My partner got home and was like “what’s up with the dogs?” Cos they’re ridiculously hyper… I said “it’s cos they got tend walked before tea” he was like “wtf is tend?” 😂😂😂

grim!

On a side note… is that that guy from TikTok in that last gif?!!
It's a gif off here! ....

I accused my cat of tend sleeping earlier he gave me the sly eye! Hope your foot gets better soon i fully sympathise as i have limited mobility - basically need a new body!

mingeandbracket

@andioo
Poisonous by ingestion, dermatitis, and eye injury. Symptoms may include painful irritation of lips, mouth, tongue, and throat after chewing; difficulty of speaking; nausea and diarrhea, vomiting, delirium, and death. To humans aswell🥺
Think Sofa may have ingested some with all the shit she's been spewing over the last few weeks.

• Haha