Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As anyone seen what mxhome put on her stories? On one she said that she would love to come on here but she gets stopped and the other she put to go and have a look on tattle as there's a lot of truth. I can't post it on here as my phone is playing up or it's the web site

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Someone told me they contacted her saying they owned a business and asked if they could send her some items, her “PR team” came back to them and I kid you not
He would have to pay her:
£3000 for an Instagram story
£4,000 if she tags the company
£10,000 if she adds it to her highlights

Moneygrabbing witch. I messaged her too and she never even read it.
Yet when she tells all her fans how much they've changed her life not once does she mention the financial side of it. Really makes me sad that she is earning that kind of money by pushing unecessary things on to people who in a lot of cases cannot afford to keep buying. They get poorer, she gets richer and lets face it looking at their lifestyle and wedding they weren't exactly hard up. No wonder she blocks people who tell her about the debt they are in.... it's so very wrong especially knowing that so many Hinchers seem to struggle with mental health which over spending and buying stuff often goes hand in hand. Imagine if she was constantly pushing alcohol or drugs onto known addicts something would be said but nah this is just women buying a few bits to make themselves feel better what harm can it do..... then the credit card bill comes and the anxiety gets worse and so on. I wish someone would do a real feature on this problem. It's crying out to be investigated....

PS I would urge anyone new to the forum to go see realhousewifeofherts on instagram, her Hinch Barmy post is spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yet when she tells all her fans how much they've changed her life not once does she mention the financial side of it. Really makes me sad that she is earning that kind of money by pushing unecessary things on to people who in a lot of cases cannot afford to keep buying. They get poorer, she gets richer and lets face it looking at their lifestyle and wedding they weren't exactly hard up. No wonder she blocks people who tell her about the debt they are in.... it's so very wrong especially knowing that so many Hinchers seem to struggle with mental health which over spending and buying stuff often goes hand in hand. Imagine if she was constantly pushing alcohol or drugs onto known addicts something would be said but nah this is just women buying a few bits to make themselves feel better what harm can it do..... then the credit card bill comes and the anxiety gets worse and so on. I wish someone would do a real feature on this problem. It's crying out to be investigated....

PS I would urge anyone new to the forum to go see realhousewifeofherts on instagram, her Hinch Barmy post is spot on.
Spot on. Every word!

Reactions: 5
Tonight has been one paid ad after another, as always. It's exhausting to watch.

Avon now too. She still has the buff tings swipe up available too. Just got Jamie to do the usual 'fun' kooky thing to flog some more. Look guys! you can even wear them out to the shops. She prob knows many of her fans go to the shops in their pyjamas so more relatability lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tonight has been one paid ad after another, as always. It's exhausting to watch.

Avon now too. She still has the buff tings swipe up available too. Just got Jamie to do the usual 'fun' kooky thing to flog some more. Look guys! you can even wear them out to the shops. She prob knows many of her fans go to the shops in their pyjamas so more relatability lol
It's just annoying that a lot of people aren't seeing her for what she is

Reactions: 7
Am sure Mrs Hinch will be getting a new dishwasher, new floors, new carpet in the next few days ! Am not a Nasty person but I find once certain instagramers start putting up 10 ads on thier story they lose thier honesty with me ....They get it free an Followers put thierself's in debt while big company make £££ .I feel that instagram should be regulated an certain public figure should declare any income they make from sponsors .

Reactions: 13
I think even she knows the dog thing comes across as truly bizarre but she's made a lot of money from him. She's sold every single bit of him, from his room, collars, toys, treats, harness, clothing, towelling robe, dog shampoo etc etc This baby will not have any privacy. She will sell his soul before he's even born.

A company completely redesigned the room. From the carpet, furniture, curtains, blinds, the lot at the end of last year.

She would mention them endlessly for weeks. Remember how many times she banged on about the laundry furniture they gave her for his room? I heard it SO MANY times!! Swipe ups every time. Even the bed is new and the cushions she sprays with the company who pay her were also advertised. Now there's his name in a story that I swear lasted over 10 stories.. THAT cost that company! But they'll make it back and then some from the crazed hinchers.

She got greedy. She wants to do it all again with the nursery. She's already started with advertising Next carpet and now other flooring.

It's madness.

Doesn't she ever think she can be genuine for one second? Yes it must be nice to make money hand over fist, but geez it's all so very contrived. Nothing is real. Her fans have been conditioned to believe they are friends with her, it's awful really.

Reactions: 11
Do you really think she’ll sell loads of dishwashers? I think the appeal of Hinch is that she’s just like ‘you’ i.e a working class woman, who has limited time on her hands who will give lots of cheap, little tricks to keep on top of the housework. A dishwasher isn’t cheap, whereas zoflora, pine disinfectant etc is (until you get into debt building a ‘collection of different ‘flavours’ ? and you realise all those pound items and crappy baskets are eating into your spending money). I don’t think many of her followers are going to be able to fork out for a dishwasher. I think if she starts trying to flog stuff like this, hopefully she’ll come a cropper. She won’t be as relatable anymore.
Brighthouse will be stockpiling those dishwashers for the financially challenged hinchers.

You too can have a top of the range dishwasher at 299% apr!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So why do you think they have hired a storage unit?
Preparing to move on the down low crossed my mind.

Reactions: 5
I think the news about how much she charges people should be on every page, so if anyone comes here they see it. They see the harsh truth that is, she’s in it for the money.
She isn’t “all in this together” with anyone, those poor council house families that have no money. She doesn’t give back, she grabs and takes in her grey “ivory” Essex tower full of gifted items that her hard up followers couldn’t dream to afford.
She’s probably losing touch banging on about dishwashers because most of them know a dishwasher as a sponge and a bowl!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

There was 10 minutes between the story of him leaving the house and going to Morrison’s and back ??‍♀. Do they live in the carpark? Totally fake story!

Reactions: 7
I think there's a great number of "Payed followers" following Mrs Hinch. Back in October she was only just over 1mill now in March shes over 2 million ??

This is a next level MLM money making.

I wonder if Mrs Hinch herself has had the wool pulled over her eyes at the start from these companies and now shes enjoying it so dont realise shes stuck herself.

Reactions: 4
Surely you can’t expect her to give up her makeup room or Henry give up his bedroom???
I have never understood why she needs a whole room to do her make up?! It’s not like she’s some beauty guru, we all know she just shovels it on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.