Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was 10 minutes between the story of him leaving the house and going to Morrison’s and back ??‍♀. Do they live in the carpark? Totally fake story!
If my partner (which he would refuse straight away) had them on his feet, I wouldn't let him go out in them. Can you imagine the crap they've collected , was going to put "very hygienic that hinchy" ?

Reactions: 6
I reckon she'll go quiet eventually after the baby's born. She's smart enough to know that's for the best, she's made her money, exit now before all turns to cinders.

A come back in a few years time with a post-natal depression story and a sob story of how she was sucked in by these companies, was completely used by them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she'll go quiet eventually after the baby's born. She's smart enough to know that's for the best, she's made her money, exit now before all turns to cinders.

A come back in a few years time with a post-natal depression story and a sob story of how she was sucked in by these companies, was completely used by them.
We can all hope! Or, yet another poor child living life staring at a screen while Mummy makes videos for likes and views ?.

Reactions: 6
If my partner (which he would refuse straight away) had them on his feet, I wouldn't let him go out in them. Can you imagine the crap they've collected , was going to put "very hygienic that hinchy" ?
I wouldn’t let someone leave my house wearing them, or let them come back in wearing them ? however I’ve just checked and it’s very possible that he only took 10 mins to nip to the shop

She has her "make up room" which the dog could be demoted to and mini marketing machine have her "hansoms" room.
Do your makenup in your bedroom like most people.. or get the dog a dog bed not his own fecking room!!

Reactions: 2
Yet when she tells all her fans how much they've changed her life not once does she mention the financial side of it. Really makes me sad that she is earning that kind of money by pushing unecessary things on to people who in a lot of cases cannot afford to keep buying. They get poorer, she gets richer and lets face it looking at their lifestyle and wedding they weren't exactly hard up. No wonder she blocks people who tell her about the debt they are in.... it's so very wrong especially knowing that so many Hinchers seem to struggle with mental health which over spending and buying stuff often goes hand in hand. Imagine if she was constantly pushing alcohol or drugs onto known addicts something would be said but nah this is just women buying a few bits to make themselves feel better what harm can it do..... then the credit card bill comes and the anxiety gets worse and so on. I wish someone would do a real feature on this problem. It's crying out to be investigated....

PS I would urge anyone new to the forum to go see realhousewifeofherts on instagram, her Hinch Barmy post is spot on.
Been trying to find the account. Cant seem to find her tho ?

Reactions: 1
8108 Who the hell is she kidding? Not doing anything wrong??? You are making tit loads of money out of vulnerable people. JUST STOP!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 8108Who the hell is she kidding? Not doing anything wrong??? You are making tit loads of money out of vulnerable people. JUST STOP!!!
It's the standard "I'm hurting no one" that gets me every damn time. Wrecking people's health, wrecking their bank balance, wrecking the environment all for her own gain. Her downfall can't come soon enough

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's the standard "I'm hurting no one" that gets me every damn time. Wrecking people's health, wrecking their bank balance, wrecking the environment all for her own gain. Her downfall can't come soon enough
She's making me angry now. Taking the absolute piss out of people. Somebody needs to do a documentary with all the people who have gotten in to debt and who's mental health has deteriorated as a direct consequence of this woman who is quite simply preying on the poor and uneducated.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The "vile comments" are 99% just genuine concern about the harmful products on health and the environment. It's just manipulation to galvanise her followers.

Notice she did a story to show an open window, finally following the directions on the products she's been paid to advertise.

Reactions: 16
Mrs H, if you are reading this forum I just have to say, I found you at a very vulnerable time in my life. You motivated me and my anxiety lessened but then one day completely out of the blue you blocked me. At first I assumed it was a glitch as I’d never said a bad word, never messaged you. All I did was enjoy your stories and account. My friends on Instagram even said why would anyone block you? It’s true, I didn’t deserve it, I admit it hurt my feelings, I even messaged you on my personal Instagram and asked if you’d kindly unblock my home account. I never got a response. A couple of my friends that follow you messaged to ask if it was done by accident but they too had no response. I appreciate you’ve a lot of followers that inbox you.

I also follow Twinkles Instagram and she mentioned this forum which led me to take a look and I read others also had been blocked for no reason at all. I suffer from anxiety, and you apparently do too so why would you be blocking people knowing it’ll hurt them . People who have supported you and been nothing but nice. I’m not a troll or a bad person but I admit it’s made me question your intentions. I know many others feel the same as I do. All I ask in future is please think before you go on a blockathon, it can really upset people who suffer from anxiety.

It’s your Instagram, what you do is your business but honesty and loyalty goes a long way, I think that’s all anyone here wants from you. No one wants any harm to you or your family.

Just needed to get that out there and I hope Mrs H takes what I’ve said on board.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Funny how Mrs H is the only one who hasn’t named this site....she really doesn’t want people to find out the truth about her business.

The encouragement to hoard ridiculous amounts of chemicals in plastics and pour them over every surface in the house is environmentally hurtful!

The hoards and hoards of chemicals...cutely called Narnia is beyond ridiculous on and environmental and personal level, it is clear people are getting into debt to have everything that she advertises.

Last month I was going to list every product she advertises and work out the monthly cost of being a hincher, sadly I don’t really have time to do that but wish a newspaper would pick up on it.

I read a Facebook thread the other day about zooflora, the question was ‘how long does a bottle last in your house?’
Most people who responded where using a bottle a week, one girl used one every two days. It is insane the behaviour that she is encouraging.

So Mrs Hinch stick some of these comments on your thread...if they really are trolling comments and show the public what is actually being said about your behaviour !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she really has had some kind of anxiety problem it's possible somethings happened in recent years between the sales job. But from what I saw on this morning, certainly didn't seem like she was suffering.

Wondering what exactly has hit a nerve for that post? She's bound to know, like anyone who puts themselves out there that she's going to get flack no matter what.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
If she really has had some kind of anxiety problem it's possible somethings happened in recent years between the sales job. But from what I saw on this morning, certainly didn't seem like she was suffering.

Wondering what exactly has hit a nerve for that post? She's bound to know, like anyone who puts themselves out there that she's going to get flack no matter what.
I assume it’s to do with what some of the accounts have said publicly about her. Now she has said that those accounts will be bombarded with crazed hinchers protecting their leader! She’s not bleeping dull that’s for sure!

Reactions: 9
Mrs hinch lives near me and in the local shops Poundland , savers unlike others that have big signs saying Mrs hinchs favourites there's nothing she's not made a big deal of round here lol
The temptation to move those signs to the piles cream, diarrhoea relief, constipation medicines etc etc would be overwhelming for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes you’re right Hinch, it will be found out. About how you are a lying, scheming, manipulative sales person and that’s what ‘gets you down’ the truth coming out.

Like someone said, she won’t name this site out of fear of people coming over and finding out the truth. So all her sheep will just assume it’s someone on insta and go in on anyone who doesn’t agree. They’re the bullies, didn’t one come on here calling somebody a slag for having an opinion?

Nobody wants anything to happen to you or your family, apart from the truth on how you and Jamie scam everybody to come out.

What’s that saying? Oh yeah, the truth always comes out in the end. ?☕

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.