Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be posting all those support messages in a min. Her inbox is probably exploding by now. Poor little sheep don't know what they've signed up for

Reactions: 7
She's making me angry now. Taking the absolute piss out of people. Somebody needs to do a documentary with all the people who have gotten in to debt and who's mental health has deteriorated as a direct consequence of this woman who is quite simply preying on the poor and uneducated.
I completely agree this is a huge problem in society now that needs to be adressed. She says she isn't hurting anyone just cleaning her house yet she actually isn't cleaning her house she's simply spraying her house and advertising lots of products meaning she is getting paid a lot of money for doing very little and actually it is hurting a lot of people who are vulnerable and want to be her friend and like her. So yes Mrs Hinch you are hurting a lot of people and as I always say whilst you don't force anyone to buy items you know from your sales experience exactly what you are doing to make it more likely people will buy. Some of these people are getting into debt and have tried to reach out to you and your response is to block them... Today she says how pregnancy is a worrying time.... yes it is but has she bothered to think about her pregnant Hinchers who might be struggling thanks to her sales pitch. They might not have the luxury of a rich husband, a lifestyle of hair, nails, make up and they certainly are not getting paid thousands of pounds each time they buy and use the latest product that you tell them is life. So anyone on this forum is in her opinion a troll yet our main aim is to raise awareness about what basically is a sham, con, scam. I think my favourite bit of her post today is about you will be find out..... ok yeah lets all put it out there about how Mrs Hinch had a negative effect on our life. I reckon they'll be so many I could write a book.... or get someone to write it for me. Seriously though I can see the fallout of this influencer craze and Phil and Holly could fill the sofas of every DFS store (not an ad lol) with people ready to tell their story to help warn others. OK I'll shut up now but I'm just absolutely really sick of it all now...

Reactions: 15
We should send the link to these threads/her LinkedIn etc to the papers, daily mail etc ?

Reactions: 5
Been trying to find the account. Cant seem to find her tho ?
This is the lovely lady, huge hat's off to her for saying so perfectly what we have all been thinking. Maybe we could start a group twitter account and share these things with all the Hinch #'s. Share the truth and open some more eyes.
Screenshot_20190313-113453.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How much has she been paid by Dogs Trust to feature that story?? 'Oh hinchers I donate to dogs trust every month and look at this happy positive book' Then the pointing out of 'Dogs Trust' again at the end. She's been PAID to do it hinchers! God I hope some of them come here and see her for what she is!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How much has she been paid by Dogs Trust to feature that story?? 'Oh hinchers I donate to dogs trust every month and look at this happy positive book' Then the pointing out of 'Dogs Trust' again at the end. She's been PAID to do it hinchers! God I hope some of them come here and see her for what she is!!!
This is exactly why I am very very careful with which charities I support. Any charity which pays influencers to promote it can duck off in my opinion

Reactions: 13
Maybe we would have a thread called "The Hinch effect" for people to share all the ways Hinch Ltd have hurt or damaged them in some way. Sharing their own personal stories of how she got them into deabt, made them depressed, suicidal, blocked them for no reason or got her #lyncharmy to attack them and do her dirty work for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is exactly why I am very very careful with which charities I support. Any charity which pays influencers to promote it can duck off in my opinion
Absolutely! I think that's why she did the story before so she could then link to the Dogs Trust one. She's a disgrace. No shame.

Reactions: 4
I donate to dogs trust, I’m a bit fuming their paying money to her for adverts. I’d rather my money went to the poor dogs than supplying Hinch for insta vids ?

Maybe we would have a thread called "The Hinch effect" for people to share all the ways Hinch Ltd have hurt or damaged them in some way. Sharing their own personal stories of how she got them into deabt, made them depressed, suicidal, blocked them for no reason or got her #lyncharmy to attack them and do her dirty work for her.
There's exactly that thread: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinches-effect.807

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 8108Who the hell is she kidding? Not doing anything wrong??? You are making tit loads of money out of vulnerable people. JUST STOP!!!
Not to mention this!! Look through each and every one of the videos on this post then see her very next f*cking story about Dogs trust.
I am livid, she is sick evil & twisted!!!

• Sad
I donate to dogs trust, I’m a bit fuming their paying money to her for adverts. I’d rather my money went to the poor dogs than supplying Hinch for insta vids ?
If I was in your shoes I’d be cancelling my donations, citing Mrs Hinch as the reason and buying items off an amazon wish list for doggies at a local dogs home instead as turn you know where your money has gone!

Reactions: 8
Have seen this forum mentioned on one of the Hinch Facebook groups so hi to all the newbies.
For your info, we are not “witches”, “jealous” or “cruel trolls”, we are just knowledgeable about who Mrs Hinch really is and what her motivation behind it all is.
Mr Hinch aka Sophie Hinchliffe (nee Barker) is a former professional sales person who has ripped off other instagrammers accounts, purchased followers and is now earning a serious amount of cash pretending to be your friendly cleaning advisor.
For every product she “recommends” she has been paid to do so, for every swipe up she shares, she is paid, for every purchase you make through her link, she is paid. That shark hoover, (you know the one that is so good she can get shitloads of dog hair, with a squidge, off her stairs after using it), she was gifted it and is paid to make you want it to.
How does she know what is a good product or not? She is spraying that much stuff around she can’t have a clue what works or not. In one 24 hour period she put 8 different products down the same toilet bowl!
She claims to suffer with anxiety, yet see the video shared previously on this thread where she holds court at a table of woman confidently talking about herself. She has travelled the world on luxury holidays, dined at high end restaurants and forged a career in high pressured sales from a young age.
Some of you claim she is a “cleaning expert”. How I ask? She lives in a new build where everything is shiny and fresh for her. She doesn’t clean, she sprays heavily scented chemical ladder stuff around - that’s not cleaning.
There are more and more stories coming out now about “Hinchers” getting into debt and suffering with declining mental health trying to keep up with her perfect sponsored by life. When they reach out to her, Mrs Hinch blokes them from her account - nice ‘eh.
In short, Mrs Hinch is as toxic as creation as all thos fumes slowly poisoning poor Henry the dog.
She is the epitome of all that is bad with social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If I was in your shoes I’d be cancelling my donations, citing Mrs Hinch as the reason and buying items off an amazon wish list for doggies at a local dogs home instead as turn you know where your money has gone!
I’m going to cancel now, I’m fuming! I’ve been donating for a few months and sponsoring a dog at Leeds and I don’t get a Wag mag so it’s obviously just a paid promo for the Hinch. :rolleyes:

When she has had her baby she can’t go around spraying everything it’s bad for their lungs , then when it’s a toddler she will have to move all the cleaning stuff and there will be sticky ginger prints and mess everywhere and all the ornaments she has will have to be moved too. Life will change for her big time

Reactions: 5
Yet when she tells all her fans how much they've changed her life not once does she mention the financial side of it. Really makes me sad that she is earning that kind of money by pushing unecessary things on to people who in a lot of cases cannot afford to keep buying. They get poorer, she gets richer and lets face it looking at their lifestyle and wedding they weren't exactly hard up. No wonder she blocks people who tell her about the debt they are in.... it's so very wrong especially knowing that so many Hinchers seem to struggle with mental health which over spending and buying stuff often goes hand in hand. Imagine if she was constantly pushing alcohol or drugs onto known addicts something would be said but nah this is just women buying a few bits to make themselves feel better what harm can it do..... then the credit card bill comes and the anxiety gets worse and so on. I wish someone would do a real feature on this problem. It's crying out to be investigated....

PS I would urge anyone new to the forum to go see realhousewifeofherts on instagram, her Hinch Barmy post is spot on.
Bloody hell ! I thought she just showed the gifted things for free as they were sent to her for free but she’s a business now with management so they are cashing in

Reactions: 6
I’m going to cancel now, I’m fuming! I’ve been donating for a few months and sponsoring a dog at Leeds and I don’t get a Wag mag so it’s obviously just a paid promo for the Hinch. :rolleyes:
I hope you find somewhere else more worthwhile that doesn’t do shady things to donate to!

Reactions: 4
tit is going off in the 'we love Mrs hinch' Facebook group ?
Someone's actually commented "I think she just does the swipe ups because people ask her where stuffs from"

Yes Hun, and every single one of those swipe ups is an affiliate link... Slowly this means every time her hincheds swipe up and purchase she earns money!
You're not her mates. You're her audience.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.