Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the opposite of Mrs Hinch, it makes me depressed she can't sit and enjoy pancakes without forcing herself to get up and clean it all with cif.

That would make me depressed and angry lol. Geez just sit and enjoy them. Ofc I'm not an affiliate of Cif.

Can't believe Cif put 100% Natural on the front in bold letters.

No, it's not! Looking closer they mean just the balls part which aren't plastic. But that stuff is anything but natural. The stuff these companies get away with. Outrageous claims! I can see why Mrs Hinch and Cif are perfect partners.

I don't know who these other people are, twinkle twit etc, but maybe they should get their own thread?
Agreed. I'm amazed anyone here's giving her the light of day, this thread has been totally derailed. All I've done is scroll through endless comments about her so much so I thought I was in the wrong thread! Would be nice if the Hinchers visited and saw evidence how Sophie was in sales for years, her linked in experience, her ebay partnership that gives 50%-70% per sale, her ghost written book etc etc the list is endless. More important than ever to push those points for newbies that have been deceived, I feel.

The other sad cases can do one.

Reactions: 8
Completely agree, and hands up, fair cop I'm guilty. Let's keep the message on track here about Mrs Hinch. If anyone is to stumble into this one the point of it needs to be clear.
I got carried away - will remain focussed in future! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
I've never used method as it’s not chemical free enough for my liking but read about one of the products on Ewg.org the other day (a great website by the way) and they said it may cause respiratory distress and it may be carcinogenic based on it ingredients. Can’t speak for the whole range as I haven’t checked anything else (I believe it was the lavender floor cleaner)
I have to say I fell for the hype and brought the method rhubarb spray and wasn't impressed, lovely smell but god does it stick in your throat! Now I know why! I get concerned by any product that I can still smell in the next room after using it 15mins ago. I wouldn't buy it again. It's also very soapy and also has to be left for 5 mins to work-don't have time for that! I want to try making my own but concerned over some of the recipes out there (there's hundreds) and whether they're OK for use with babies in the house.

Reactions: 3
No he does not boil comfort that’s cleanwithme20 which is a hinch follower and lover. He’s a copy cat.
I’ve been guilty of this too but can we try and keep the chat about other cleaning influencers on the other thread please.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Just moved a load of posts over to the other cleaning Instagramer's thread so we can keep this more Hinch centric.

Wouldn't want to miss out on her using a normal utensil on a non stick pan

Or talking about her two million friends that she could fill up the O2 with 100X ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve been guilty of this too but can we try and keep the chat about other cleaning influencers on the other thread please.
I can't speak for other posters but I know my comment wasn't intended to start a discussion about TTLT, more an observation that she is a prime example of the cult Hinch has created with her 'clever' marketing. She targets the low income, poorly educated mums who then follow her blindly, taking her word as gospel, even getting themselves into debt just to purchase Hinch's must have items. Hinch isn't as thick as she makes out

Reactions: 10
Some panicked damage-limitation crisis meetings taking place at Hinch towers this morning I would imagine.... ?

Reactions: 3
Has Hinch actually provided any evidence of being trolled or is her definition of trolled basically people not agreeing with what she says/does?

I see her “mate” Trace has come over just as she’s going to hit the 2 million. Probs got a cake to celebrate and non alcoholic champers. Some oversized lettering in the garden again I bet with her all “I loves ya all my hinchers”

Reactions: 9
This 2 million friends bullshit is why I despise the manipulative witch. Let's see if they're still your friends when they come up to you in Morrisons while you're eating a jacket potato

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2 million friends but they need to buy a ticket to meet her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see her “mate” Trace has come over just as she’s going to hit the 2 million. Probs got a cake to celebrate and non alcoholic champers. Some oversized lettering in the garden again I bet with her all “I loves ya all my hinchers”
Quite sad really for someone with 2 million 'friends' her 1 million party consisted of her and trace...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She never has any where that amount of likes or comments on her posts. Wonder how many of these ‘friends’ she’s bought ?

Reactions: 7
And isn't Tracy her nail person? So actually a friend or a minion? Personality disorder much?

Reactions: 7
She never has any where that amount of likes or comments on her posts. Wonder how many of these ‘friends’ she’s bought ?
She won't get anywhere near as many as thats just how the instagram algorithm works now. Her engagement rate is over 5% though which is pretty damn good for someone with 2million followers. Usually the higher the followers the lower the engagement. Sophie knows how to keep her followers sweet though and keep them commenting and liking

Listen to her voice when she’s talking to Trac it’s not as high pitched or babyish.

Reactions: 2
Check out Trac’s stories guys Hinch is sat there surrounded by balloons just waiting for the 2M ?
That's just embarrassing. Sat there waiting checking her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.