Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll shut up soon... Promise.
But one of the things I've been thinking about is wtf is Hinch going to do when she wants to buy a new house? I'm thinking nothing less than a footballers mansion will do and she could easily afford it now. #thankshinchers
Are they going to keep that house she's in now as a studio or a prop!? Just film in it and then bugger off to Hinch towers? How will she stay relatable to her following (think of twit for instance) in a massive duck off mansion? How is she going to be able to spend her money without rubbing the army up the wrong way? Or are they all so brainwashed that they'll just be like "aw babe you totally deserve it"? Is she hoping the bubble will burst so they can just 'retire' and go on holidays every couple of months?

Reactions: 14
I've just nosed on twats insta. Could she be any more up Hinch's arse?

Speaking of up Hinch's arse, someone's kid is going to world book Day as Mrs bleeping Hinch.

I rolled my eyes so hard they nearly went back into my head ?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophie will not want all her hinchers heading over here.... The truth will out!! Bring it on!

Reactions: 12
Intrigued to know why last nights hotel stay wasn’t shown! Thought she shared everything with the shoppers!
She didn't receive any money to advertise it, so she didn't say it's name and she didn't show any of the rooms she stayed in.

• Heart
Why's so many talking about the twinkle person, she seems unworthy of even viewing lol How does she expect any business to want to associate with her with that name. She seems intellectually challenged to the point of deserving pity.

I know (of) so many young women like her, and avoid them like the plague.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm hoping at least a few people discover that they've been conned - fingers CROSSED!

Reactions: 11
I almost put a post in the other thread signposting them to the Hinch threads...

Reactions: 3
I see Jamie’s back in his wife beater and joggers! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never used method as it’s not chemical free enough for my liking but read about one of the products on Ewg.org the other day (a great website by the way) and they said it may cause respiratory distress and it may be carcinogenic based on it ingredients. Can’t speak for the whole range as I haven’t checked anything else (I believe it was the lavender floor cleaner)
Oft, thanks for the heads up. I was going to get the infamous rhubarb floor cleaner for me and my mum (wow best child or what?) but I’ll check out that site.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. This is the thing, psychologically when people want to be part of something, even if it seems silly to other people etc, and even if they haven’t got enough money, the drive to want to join in is REALLY REALLY powerful. That’s a lot of my problem (and other people’s problem obviously) with this. As foolish as it seems, impulse control for something you’re currently deeply embroiled in, can be non existent, and then before you know it, you’re buried under a mountain of stuff, and probably penniless if you haven’t made allowances. It’s really sad - not in a ‘pathetic’ way, more a how easily this stuff can happen way.
Completely agree. And getting back to basics, this is one of the many reasons why Mrs Hinch pisses me off so much. This is why I regularly ask how she can sleep at night. Ripping people off like twinkle twit, who idolise her and want to emulate her but can't really afford to do so. It is an absolute scandal.

• Sad
Er so she's making out she didn't know she was going to be in the magazine?? I'm sure someone on here mentioned that yesterday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.