Mrs Hinch #5 Ebayers arriving has her bank account thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed at the time that she wrote #hincharmy in the CIF on her job top. It was so obviously a dig at gem and a battle cry for the army. bleeping pathetic. I have a lot to say tonight...strap yourselves in!
Ohh bring it on! xxx

Reactions: 6
I noticed at the time that she wrote #hincharmy in the CIF on her job top. It was so obviously a dig at gem and a battle cry for the army. bleeping pathetic. I have a lot to say tonight...strap yourselves in!
Shall I hand out the popcorn?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So .. twinkle twit. She is exactly the demographic that's been sucked in with the hinch's sales patter. Sorry about this but...not too bright, young mum, not working, money tight, history of anxiety. Easily led. Shops in b&m, home bargains etc. She has a bleeping key for her leccy. Smokes baccy. She has been absolutely swallowed by the Hinch.
She is easily the most irritating and uncouth person I've ever witnessed on Instagram, but she is EXACTLY who Sophie is targetting. Keeping is real. Sophie comments on her posts and follows her. FFS WHY? Purely to bleeping use her. It is ABSOLUTELY disgusting (or discusting as a lot of the Hinch army would say). Tragic and a disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So .. twinkle twit. She is exactly the demographic that's been sucked in with the hinch's sales patter. Sorry about this but...not too bright, young mum, not working, money tight, history of anxiety. Easily led. Shops in b&m, home bargains etc. She has a bleeping key for her leccy. Smokes baccy. She has been absolutely swallowed by the Hinch.
She is easily the most irritating and uncouth person I've ever witnessed on Instagram, but she is EXACTLY who Sophie is targetting. Keeping is real. Sophie comments on her posts and follows her. FFS WHY? Purely to bleeping use her. It is ABSOLUTELY disgusting (or discusting as a lot of the Hinch army would say). Tragic and a disgrace.
Hinch is like the MLM version of an influencer. Sucking in vulnerable people. Making them feel worthy and like they're doing something good, when in fact she is making them drain all their cash and at the end of the day when it all comes crashing down, all they'll have are hundreds of cleaning products and she will be a millionaire. It is absurd. I can't believe people are using lines of credit for plastic holders.

Reactions: 19
Have you noticed the extra focus on zoflora tonight? bleeping panic attacks all round at Z Towers because people are waking up to the dangers and daft things people are doing with it. Can you imagine the frantic phone calls? "Sophie we need you to get cracking with the zoflora... Give it a big push please... Get the army back on side!"

Reactions: 8
The more I find out about Mrs Hinch the less I like her. I commented on a post on FB re vases on trays on hobs a la Hinch and I was absolutely roasted (and removed by admin eventually) for disagreeing with something that their mighty one has done.
Her army are almost cult like ?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Have you noticed the extra focus on zoflora tonight? bleeping panic attacks all round at Z Towers because people are waking up to the dangers and daft things people are doing with it. Can you imagine the frantic phone calls? "Sophie we need you to get cracking with the zoflora... Give it a big push please... Get the army back on side!"
The brands like Zoflora, Cif etc much be loving Hinch. I bet they've cut their marketing budget for now. Ha.

Reactions: 7
The more I find out about Mrs Hinch the less I like her. I commented on a post on FB re vases on trays on hobs a la Hinch and I was absolutely roasted (and removed by admin eventually) for disagreeing with something that their mighty one has done.
Just comment here - you're safe with us!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People that need something to believe in, in this situation, it is Mrs Hinch, often are cult like as they have nothing else going for them.

Reactions: 9
I was in £stretcher today and they had it at the till. They were literally asking every single customer if they could "interest them in some zoflora"!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hinch is like the MLM version of an influencer. Sucking in vulnerable people. Making them feel worthy and like they're doing something good, when in fact she is making them drain all their cash and at the end of the day when it all comes crashing down, all they'll have are hundreds of cleaning products and she will be a millionaire. It is absurd. I can't believe people are using lines of credit for plastic holders.
I thought the same, people are falling over themselves to get anything and everything she peddles on her insta, I'm starting to wonder if she's somehow created a hive mind and anyone who follows her is no longer in possession of any originality, or personality for that matter.

I was in £stretcher today and they had it at the till. They were literally asking every single customer if they could "interest them in some zoflora"!
I need to go to poundstretcher and buy something just so I can tell them to duck off ?

Although I do actually need some to bathe in after watching twinkle twit waynetta the past two days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
twit saying today that people who are switching to cruelty free are just up the arses of the big accounts that are talking about it! ?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I've been through the entire #welovemrshinch collection of arselicking and I can not see one negative trolly post. The woman is off her tits on fumes. bleeping batshit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
twit saying today that people who are switching to cruelty free are just up the arses of the big accounts that are talking about it! ?
I saw that - she's thick as mince

No higher accolade than twinkle twit saying you've made it...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.