Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little house has a tiny extension- part brick part glass, It shall now be called ‘ the satsuma’

Reactions: 73
John Lewis, £10

Attachments

Reactions: 14
We have had one of those for ages. Search for a suction cup + squeegee.

Reactions: 6
Forgot to add, I do get cleaning when kids are out but the inside of windows??? Really?????
you do the necessary things surely?? Of course cleaner has done them I'm guessing and she hasn't posted any cleaning for ages!
her windows weren't even dirty so she could have done something with L before R was home or plan an outing for all of them!
eurgh I can't stop now!!

Reactions: 9
Why does she only clean things that are already clean? It’s so confusing! That’s 100% why she’s bought a more modern house rather than an old proper farm. It’ll be easier to fake clean.

Reactions: 21
Those quotes, someone's feeling riled up this afternoon. Where's Ma with the tranq gun?

Reactions: 15
I have one, it’s from Joseph Joseph

Reactions: 5
My little house has a tiny extension- part brick part glass, It shall now be called ‘ the satsuma’
Do what makes you happy and do more of it. Mad ma more wrinkles than j dogs scrotum said so ATV to you and your satsuma

Reactions: 9
And the cushion is on the swing! Not sure why you’d need that in January
Weather watch reporting: the tiles are looking very dry for the rain showers we had last night. It's sunny but cold, so if they're in the shade they ought to still be damp at least.

Reactions: 12
So she’s moving house but isn’t packing? Instead she’s cleaning
Surely you’d start packing?!
From her recent stories not one brown box in sight? I’m guessing this is all pre recorded content yet again?
She won’t move untill her entire new house is completely renovated and brand new

Reactions: 19
Why is she cleaning if she's moving? Usually you clean afterwards. And no one box in sight or anything remotely being packed away.
She could use this as content of organising and packing boxes when moving house. She really doesn't think

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.