Mrs Hinch #474 We had elf on the shelf now Sopha on the sofa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quality Street also do the personalized tin... Did sofa regift the tin to the owner ?

Those boxes at the front of the hamper are from Cutter & Squidge... Didn't she show a box from that company early on in the week on her stories. I think it was a box of fudge . šŸ¤”

Reactions: 30
Quality Street also do the personalized tin... Did sofa regift the tin to the owner ?

Those boxes at the front of the hamper are from Cutter & Squidge... Didn't she show a box from that company early on in the week on her stories. I think it was a box of fudge . šŸ¤”
Yes she didšŸ„“

Reactions: 11
Could
Mrs Hinch #474 We had elf on the shelf now Sopha on the sofa

Winning thread title by @Doodlebug71

Thread suggestions are taken from page 30 onwards. Keep them short and swear-free!

Thursday was a busy day of holidaying for Sophie, who treated us to a pic of Henry on the sofa in the cottagenotfarmhouse which doesnā€™t allow pets on the furnitureā€¦ Rules clearly donā€™t apply to Soph. She only really shared it to show us nusty trolls that she was there in real time, as she was careful to get Emmerdale on the tv in the background.

The cottagenotfarmhouse also has a mini bench, in the middle of nowhere. Actually Soph it looks like a pretty standard bench, in the garden, overlooking the adjoining field. I know anything beyond the sofa or your wobbly bed is a long way for you but donā€™t worry, Iā€™m sure your mum was right there.

This mini bench was heaven for Soph, itā€™s all sheā€™s ever wanted guys, this way of living is what sheā€™s dreamt of for so long šŸ„ŗ
Even when she bought and then extended a new build on a housing estate? Okay then.

Thursday evening brought a really lovely share by her ā€˜tend friend who showed the grotto she and Rex have worked together on, ending in a visit from Santa just for Rex. No matter what we think of SS, that was a magical experience for a 2 year old and once again demonstrated how little Sophie and Jamie do to make life magical, or even inclusive, for their boys.

Soph further demonstrated that her boys are just props in the Hinchliffe Show by showing Ron with shop-bought Christmas cards to ā€˜the best mummyā€™ (we assume theyā€™re the ones she bought Fiddle Fingers to thank her for all the childcare and late night ironing) and by getting over-excited at a Ā£175 Monopoly set. Maybe she thinks itā€™s real money?

Hopefully the boys have been out with Nanny and Jamie doing something a tiny bit Christmassy, because all weā€™ve seen of them was a few staged seconds centred around, you guessed it, Sophie Queen of Narcissists.

Soph then did us all a massive favour and announced she was bleeping off until the new year šŸ„³

It didnā€™t last long as office buddy Creeping Jim stepped in to cover her Annual Leave, and shared a snap of her ā€˜tend sleeping on the sofa (surprise) with Lennie & Henry on Christmas night.
Get the dog off the furniture Sophie. Try letting him go outside and be a dog.

Another candid family moment from Jamie showing Super Mum holding on to Ronā€™s hand for dear life, in case he ran away before Jamie got the shot.

Ronnie looked totally different to anything ever shared by Soph, which just demonstrates the level to which she filters her children.

Tuesday afternoon and they seem to have checked out of the cottagenotfarmhouse, but not before she left a harvest festival donation, and her autograph in the visitorsā€™ book.
The fact she wrote ā€˜definitely a farm houseā€™ couldnā€™t be a nod to tattle, surely?

Hopefully that really is all for 2021.

We eagerly await the dollshouse/farmhouse montage in the New Year, as Ronnie doesnā€™t seem to have unwrapped it on Christmas morning.

Wiki is the pink button at the top. It explains Fiddle Fingers and is worth a read for that alone.

Sophie doesnā€™t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Jamie is short for James which is short for Father James OiOiOi.
Could someone fill me in with what Fiddle fingers did please x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cracks me up she spends more time off over Xmas and having deep rests than she ever did for mat leave

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The way she put her insta @ on that review just reeks of desperation.

And repeating her own name like 3 times on the one review....chill out love. It's not an autograph book. Just say thanks, pack up your tit, drag the dogs arse off the sofa along with ya own and be on your way.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
I get the impression that where she stayed, even if she smeared tit all over the sofa theyā€™d be like ā€˜itā€™s mrs Hinchā€™s tit! Proof sheā€™s stayed here!!!ā€™

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Fab recap @Pollyanna263, I keep dipping in thinking surely she's done something by now but nope she's still a lazy witch!

She's definitely got something up her smelly sleeve though for sure , but wasn't it so kind of her to regift a load of freebies as a gift hamper for the holiday cottage! Wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fab recap @Pollyanna263 šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼
How many hinch threads have we racked up this year???!! šŸ¤” gotta be more than last year šŸ¤Ŗ
Well we started the year on #300 and have ended it on #474 šŸ˜®

I canā€™t access the 2020 threads earlier than July so canā€™t compare but we were on 176 in June 2020

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why do I find it so funny it looks like she wrote 'Happy Non Year" in that book?

Happy non yeah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I get the impression that where she stayed, even if she smeared tit all over the sofa theyā€™d be like ā€˜itā€™s mrs Hinchā€™s tit! Proof sheā€™s stayed here!!!ā€™
Tbh I actively am put off any places arse licking influencers like this. I immediately unfollow and wonā€™t return. Itā€™s a bit tacky and tragic

Why is her hand writing like every 14 year old girls šŸ¤£ just grow up ya pleb

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Tbh I actively am put off any places arse licking influencers like this. I immediately unfollow and wonā€™t return. Itā€™s a bit tacky and tragic

Why is her hand writing like every 14 year old girls šŸ¤£ just grow up ya pleb
I wouldnā€™t mind going, just to rip those pages out of the guest book, let my dog piss on the carpets,
( I havenā€™t got one but maybe I could borrow one), and febreze the sofa to get rid of the stench she left behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they going to reply to anyone showing smelly Henry was rubbing dog arse all over the sofas?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her name is definitely fading, that company tagged her in a post 10hrs ago and theyā€™ve only got 900 odd followers!
Even a year ago she wouldā€™ve attracted big numbers and boosted peopleā€™s pages.
Hope the likes of Tesco etc sees this and realises no one gives a tit about her anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.