Mrs Hinch #474 We had elf on the shelf now Sopha on the sofa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god. Those poor animals she’ll get. Not quite sure she realises what a full time job it’ll be. 😔

Reactions: 27
SS bought a bigger house and she had to have one bigger and better too?
Stacey’s house is much bigger she just does a good job of hiding it for the huns so she stays relatable
Staceys house has a separate Annex and swimming pool a woodland area huge outbuildings etc ..
Stacey also hides the fact her older boys are housed in the separate annex maybe hinch will put the boys in the barns ?
They are both manipulating money making liars !

• Heart
Reactions: 46
NEW THREAD

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't cope, my heart is crying between this and Elle Darbys historic racist tweets being unearthed I've got motion sickness jumping between threads! The sooner influencer culture dies a death the better.
This is me also 😅😅 least i won't have a boring evening !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only on page 37 guys! Don't think il catch up for a while! But had to pop on and say FINALLY!!!! She's piped up About the move!. (Still holding hope for white house @Pollyanna263 🤪)
Well done you little detectives!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t posted in ages, but wow, here I am.
Anyone else reckon there will be a Hinch Farm reality programme? I can see it coming

Reactions: 11
I really like the look of her new house. Think it could be something amazing with the right aesthetics.

Of course though, Hunch will ruin it.

P.S. She's still a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hang on, does that mean the sad bleep has moved back in with mummy and daddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I spotted lavender in that garden and mine died for the winter about September/October time.

Reactions: 17
When SS moved her other house wasn't up for sale she had both not sure if it's sold now but I think sofa will have done the same or it's sold this week and that's why she went away for Christmas cause they had to get out. But it's its such a lot to do, even with fredayahoo and Jamie, she must have 'staff' it's impossible the things she claims to do herself

Reactions: 12
I mean... I ran here and joined just for this!
Why is no one saying because we know it's true... She is jealous of Stacey. Plain and simple... money makes you green with envy!

Reactions: 18
You can literally walk on the pavement right at the front of her property and stare right in. And I thought you were only allowed a small hedge at the front of properties. As Kirsty and Phil would say it’s about the location and this isn’t a patch on Stacey’s
Isn’t Stacey’s next to an industrial estate though? Plus stacey bought a house too small to contain her whole family.

Reactions: 19
So, basically. That Dolly Pawton person wasn’t who he/she said they were with thr BS story about the botched mortgage. Do we reckon that was Hunch coming here to try and throw us all off the scent? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.