Mrs Hinch #474 We had elf on the shelf now Sopha on the sofa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #474 We had elf on the shelf now Sopha on the sofa

Winning thread title by @Doodlebug71

Thread suggestions are taken from page 30 onwards. Keep them short and swear-free!

Thursday was a busy day of holidaying for Sophie, who treated us to a pic of Henry on the sofa in the cottagenotfarmhouse which doesn’t allow pets on the furniture… Rules clearly don’t apply to Soph. She only really shared it to show us nusty trolls that she was there in real time, as she was careful to get Emmerdale on the tv in the background.

The cottagenotfarmhouse also has a mini bench, in the middle of nowhere. Actually Soph it looks like a pretty standard bench, in the garden, overlooking the adjoining field. I know anything beyond the sofa or your wobbly bed is a long way for you but don’t worry, I’m sure your mum was right there.

This mini bench was heaven for Soph, it’s all she’s ever wanted guys, this way of living is what she’s dreamt of for so long 🥺
Even when she bought and then extended a new build on a housing estate? Okay then.

Thursday evening brought a really lovely share by her ‘tend friend who showed the grotto she and Rex have worked together on, ending in a visit from Santa just for Rex. No matter what we think of SS, that was a magical experience for a 2 year old and once again demonstrated how little Sophie and Jamie do to make life magical, or even inclusive, for their boys.

Soph further demonstrated that her boys are just props in the Hinchliffe Show by showing Ron with shop-bought Christmas cards to ‘the best mummy’ (we assume they’re the ones she bought Fiddle Fingers to thank her for all the childcare and late night ironing) and by getting over-excited at a £175 Monopoly set. Maybe she thinks it’s real money?

Hopefully the boys have been out with Nanny and Jamie doing something a tiny bit Christmassy, because all we’ve seen of them was a few staged seconds centred around, you guessed it, Sophie Queen of Narcissists.

Soph then did us all a massive favour and announced she was bleeping off until the new year 🥳

It didn’t last long as office buddy Creeping Jim stepped in to cover her Annual Leave, and shared a snap of her ‘tend sleeping on the sofa (surprise) with Lennie & Henry on Christmas night.
Get the dog off the furniture Sophie. Try letting him go outside and be a dog.

Another candid family moment from Jamie showing Super Mum holding on to Ron’s hand for dear life, in case he ran away before Jamie got the shot.

Ronnie looked totally different to anything ever shared by Soph, which just demonstrates the level to which she filters her children.

Tuesday afternoon and they seem to have checked out of the cottagenotfarmhouse, but not before she left a harvest festival donation, and her autograph in the visitors’ book.
The fact she wrote ‘definitely a farm house’ couldn’t be a nod to tattle, surely?

Hopefully that really is all for 2021.

We eagerly await the dollshouse/farmhouse montage in the New Year, as Ronnie doesn’t seem to have unwrapped it on Christmas morning.

Wiki is the pink button at the top. It explains Fiddle Fingers and is worth a read for that alone.

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Jamie is short for James which is short for Father James OiOiOi.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Hello everyone. Of course it’s definitely very sad that old staceys dog has died but if you’re a cynic like me you see an opportunity for a high scoring Xmas grid post. The numbers on that post suggest she’s smashing soph. It’s no Xmas eve engagement or baby announcement but a death certainly pulls in the comments.

On another note - the message written in capital letters. The whole page for her autograph. The odd phrasing. Xmas day wasn’t spent there nahhhh. It was a stop over before the new house. It has to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Hello everyone. Of course it’s definitely very sad that old staceys dog has died but if you’re a cynic like me you see an opportunity for a high scoring Xmas grid post. The numbers on that post suggest she’s smashing soph. It’s no Xmas eve engagement or baby announcement but a death certainly pulls in the comments.

On another note - the message written in capital letters. The whole page for her autograph. The odd phrasing. Xmas day wasn’t spent there nahhhh. It was a stop over before the new house. It has to be.
I bleeping hope she’s not moving up this way mind.

Reactions: 17
It may have been gifted or the lodge may have paid them to go:
When Stacey Solomon went to her ‘hen do’ at the lodges at Dunholme Lincolnshire - the lodge paid Stacey £15000 to go as it would be good advertisement for them (which is was). X

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Blimey she’s had a proper following of Fans flurry. She’s definitely feeling a bit desperate for engagement. I’ve barely been online over Xmas. Only checking in now whilst the kids watch a trashy fil. She just doesn’t stop scrolling does she?

Reactions: 23
Do you think Ronnie has ever had a proper kids meal to eat ? Just wondering cause my kids are currently devouring hotdogs as a treat because I’m a bad mum who makes them home cooked meals every night ? Starting to think he lives off broccoli and weird shaped food with cocktail sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Do you think Ronnie has ever had a proper kids meal to eat ? Just wondering cause my kids are currently devouring hotdogs as a treat because I’m a bad mum who makes them home cooked meals every night ? Starting to think he lives off broccoli and weird shaped food with cocktail sticks
Has *anyone* ever eaten a proper meal in that house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
"Hinch Street"aka Quality Street. Are you kidding me? I've seen it all now 🙄 it's like whoville on The Grinch. A phrase comes to mind.. "I love me, who do you love?" Answers on a postcard 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
@Pollyanna263 fab recap
I missed emmerdale on the TV does anyone watch it and know of ot was a recent episode
Best bubs winning Christmas Engagement figures again 🤣*no pun inended I'll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HOW DARE YOU! Chef Sophie also “makes” ready made pastry with pre grated cheese concoctions, mug shots, sketti hoop pie, raw chicken with cream and red onion, cucumber stars and peppers stuffed with tit that she “ate” on a story and looked like she was gonna spew, let’s not forget the “pizzas” made with yet more ready made pastry and tomato purée. Heartburn city.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Agreed, what day did she supposedly get there as the cottage booking are fri and mondays🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
It may have been gifted or the lodge may have paid them to go:
When Stacey Solomon went to her ‘hen do’ at the lodges at Dunholme Lincolnshire - the lodge paid Stacey £15000 to go as it would be good advertisement for them (which is was). X
Wow how do you know that?! Crazy money but guess they thought it was worth the engagement to reach her 4+million followers

Reactions: 6
Just eating my box of Lindor, unfortunately doesn’t have my name on 😥, had to come here to say- could you imagine renting out your air bnb to some z lister who doesn’t even do anything except their Instagram page and you went back at the end of their stay and found they had left you chocs with their name on and a full page autograph 😂 you just know they died laughing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

I am a cynic like you and I did think this morning. but was reluctant to say, because if she does it would be an all time low, but I can imagine her looking at the engagement SS is getting, being so jealous that she makes up a little tend visit to the vets for old Henners.
The Huns would be so worried, comments galore, job done. It saddens me that I think that way about her but I can see her doing that.
She has form for "things that never happened" such as letters written to her, old ladies talking about her, broken bones ect.
Quite frankly I wouldn't put it past her as she's capable of anything. If she didn't lie so often then we wouldn't expect that kind of behaviour from her. We all know what she has done in the past. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.